Croydon laggt zwischenzeitlich

Hi, ich beobachte immer noch, dass Croydon zwischenzeitlich für bis zu einer Minute laggt.

Das geht jetzt schon eine Weile so.  Kann das hier noch jemand bestätigen ?

Support ?

Grüssle !

Was genau meinst Du jetzt ... Aufruf einer Seite und die Ausgabe erfolgt nach einer Minute oder Backlog im Server-Status?

Sorry, ersteres: Aufruf einer Seite und dann hängt es.....quasi unerheblich welche Seite es ist, 

Flugplanung, Leasing, Niederlassungen. Der Lag tritt "überall" auf sporadisch. 

Andere Webseiten funktionieren auf dem Rechner zeitgleich einwandfrei, also scheint es nicht an meinem Netzwerk zu liegen.

Through the wonders of Google Translate, I can participate too! Mein Deutsch ist nicht gut.

Occasionally, the server does hang for a minute or two, leading to a very long loading time. It can happen for loading a page, or changing the schedule of an aircraft, or switching from short/medium/long haul for the route map image or any of the smaller changes that don’t require a page reload. When you look at the game status page, when it finally finishes loading after the hang, it will register a backlog of 0:01-0:02.

While the Croydon server is hanging, other sites (including the AS forums) load normally.

I haven’t noticed the same thing happening on Devau, but I hardly ever log in there, and when I do, I don’t do much.

I just checked and while Croydon looks more or less normal, my short visit indeed coincided with a lag as you describe it. At that time, Atlanta was handled by the ORS, so I suspect a memory/garbage collection issue that can probably be resolved by configuration. Or we'll just switch another batch of game worlds to our current generation of hardware. Since it's Sunday morning, please grant me a few times to look into this and coordinate with our admin.

Croydon still lagging. Any News ? Neuigkeiten ?

Just reconfigured memory settings once again, let's see what happens. If it doesn't improve over the next day, a hardware switch might be in order.

Another 9 days and the server is still lagging frequently  (my observation).

Another 9 days and the server is still lagging frequently  (my observation).

Complete agree! It takes from time to time sometimes more than a minute to load a page. This occurs at my home, at my work and on my phone, so could safely assume it's not a problem on my side.

Since it's most likely a memory issue I have to ask for some more patience on this. I just assigned Croydon another Gig of memory, but I can only do this for so long on the given hardware. Since I won't be able to do a hardware switch before the convention it will have to wait at least until next week.

Hi,

is Croydon down completely now?

Can´t log in since hours.

Rgds

Markus

Seems to be up and working without problem.