Quest Northern Newsfeed

Hello and welcome to Quest Northern's News page

About us 

One day while surfing on a cow in a pasture. Tim had fallen off and bumped his head, he got up off the ground and had a bright (some would say not so bright) idea to start an airline company.

He decided to establish his airline at Minneapolis - St.Paul International Airport (MSP) on 8-8-2014 where he currently rents space within the Humphrey Terminal.

as of 9-8-2014 Quest Northern currently has a total of 7 leased CRJ 900's and 2 B737's  for the nine routes it runs daily with plans to add more once our financial adviser gives us the green light.

I don't think you will have success in an IPO right now, or for many months to come. Any player with spare money on a fast-growing server such as Ellinikon will get better return on investment leasing new planes than investing in stock of your (or any other) company. Sorry to rain on your parade, just telling you how it is ....

Edit: maybe the Chinese guys from ES (is it still called ES on Ellinikon?) running 200+ 747s might have couple of hundred K to invest ...

I don't think you will have success in an IPO right now, or for many months to come. Any player with spare money on a fast-growing server such as Ellinikon will get better return on investment leasing new planes than investing in stock of your (or any other) company. Sorry to rain on your parade, just telling you how it is ....

Edit: maybe the Chinese guys from ES (is it still called ES on Ellinikon?) running 200+ 747s might have couple of hundred K to invest ...

I am not worried about the IPO, it most likely will not have an impact on my success or failure its just something to do, therefore you are not "raining on my parade". and thank you for "just telling me how it is" however I kinda already knew that. 

While the IPO was a bust :( we are pleased to announce that we have been cleared by our financial adviser to acquire another  CRJ900 which we have put into service flying daily non-stop to Atlanta, GA starting 9-3-14. So come fly with Quest Northern

This weeks news IPO update, new aircraft & new IL partners.

After talks within the company about  going public with an IPO. CEO Tim stated that he was giddy that the IPO was a success and "now we can move our plans for 'Quest Northern' one step closer to our goals" he wants to thank those that believe in his Quest.

With the IPO being a success we have been able to add 2 Boeing 737's to our fleet. Our planning department says "their routes are TBA at a later time".

We would like to mention our newest IL partner's.

Big Blue Bird, Royal Canadian and Sky America.

may our journey be exciting and long lived.