A bit of help progressing please?

So I have this Airline in Elinikon, it's called Larnacan Airways.

It's going pretty well for me so far (it's 2 weeks old),it's based in cyprus and I earn quite enough money to keep it going (and some surplus on the side),

my business plan is based about connecting pax between the middle east and europe, and i'm looking to expand it.

I have quite a few planes and a well built base, but i'm not quite sure about how to progress from here, so if anybody who has ever done cyprus, or had a good successful airline anywhere really, I would love you to

send me some tips, and help me a bit on how to grow from now.. (on a private message)

?

Well - nobody can tell you what to do next ...

But "I" would replace the older 737 with a newer 319 or better 320. This gives you the advantage to switch from the 318 up to 321 depending on the bookings. I would also try to strengthen the network by finding some more destinations to the east which could generate transfer passenger...

Well - nobody can tell you what to do next ...

But "I" would replace the older 737 with a newer 319 or better 320. This gives you the advantage to switch from the 318 up to 321 depending on the bookings. I would also try to strengthen the network by finding some more destinations to the east which could generate transfer passenger...

Thnx!