need help

hi, i acquired 2 new aircraft yesterday, one on lease and other on credit. but now i want to get rid them. I cancelled the lease of one and put second one for sale, but i dont see it on aircraft market nor there r any bids.

The leased aircraft will be returned after the end of the leasing contract. The pay out is visible within the forecast.

Have a look at Aircraft Market/Your Offers - Your offer for sale should be visible there. The aircraft disappears from Fleet Management after you have set it for sale.

i also want to get rid of the loan because i have to pay 200,000 weekly for just a 19 seater aircraft.

You won't get rid of the loan until you have sold the aircraft successfully. Actually I am not sure whether you can put a financed aircraft on the used market.

In general, it doesn't start to buy an aircraft in the beginning. If you haven't invested much time in your airline it's worth to think about a new start. Otherwise you have to hope for a buyer.

You’ll never see your own listings on the aircraft market. Others will, but your own listings are on a different tab. Likewise, any subsidiaries or other top-level holdings that you control will also not see the listing to prevent manipulations of the aircraft market (and other forms of cheating).

Unfortunately, the used aircraft market requires an active player to bid on your aircraft, so your listing will remain active (and you’ll continue making loan payments) until someone else is willing to purchase the aircraft. It would be easier to restart your enterprise to clear the debt, but that’s a personal choice that you’ll have to make.

When I made the same mistake, I had ten aircraft and didn’t want to restart. I essentially had to put all my operational plans on hold for two months and focused entirely on repaying debt. Once that was done, I was able to continue growing.

I dont think i can restart airline but when i put it on sale i m only given an option of selling it at 100% of its price, may b if i had an option to reduce the price i may find a buyer.

Then you could not pay back the credit and go bankrupt rightawwy

I dont think i can restart airline but when i put it on sale i m only given an option of selling it at 100% of its price, may b if i had an option to reduce the price i may find a buyer.

You can list the aircraft, but while you wait for a player to come along and complete the transaction, you still have to make loan payments. The selling price must be higher than the outstanding loan balance (because the loan is secured by the aircraft), so you won’t have the opportunity to reduce the price until you’ve paid off more of the plane.

You can list the aircraft, but while you wait for a player to come along and complete the transaction, you still have to make loan payments. The selling price must be higher than the outstanding loan balance (because the loan is secured by the aircraft), so you won't have the opportunity to reduce the price until you've paid off more of the plane.

Thanks alot. Your answers were really helpful. I guess I will have to pay the loan anyway :(