Gacair (OSL) looking for interlining agreements

Hello there,

Gacair, an airline based at the Gardermoen airport in Oslo (OSL) and a member of Infinite Skies Alliance is currently looking for interlining agreements. We are interested in exclusive agreements. Gacair has already proven as an airline during its’ journey overseas, when Gacair US (Aspern reality…) was one of the top airlines in the United States with 35% of the New York JFK market (more than next 15 airlines’ market combined), while maintaining high quality of services offered.

Gacair, based at the Oslo Gardermoen airport already has the highest number of weekly departures at the airport - 3651 to be precise, while next airline has over 3000 less departures from the very same airport.

Our routes include (please bear in mind that Norwegian airports operate only between 6AM and midnight local time):

• Oslo Gardermoen - Bergen: 46 flights a day each direction (which means that on average we have flight every 27,5 minutes)
  • Oslo Gardermoen - Bodo: 16 flights a day each direction (1 flight every 67,5 minutes)
  • Oslo Gardermoen - Stavanger: 26 flights a day each direction (1 flight every 41 minutes)
  • Oslo Gardermoen - Trondheim: 53 flights a day each direction (1 flight every 20 minutes)
  • and many more.

Other pros are as follows:

• Direct flights from Oslo Gardermoen to 47 Norwegian airports (out of 49 possible, not counting Sandefjord-Torp and Moss Airport);
  • Number 1 in terms of Market shares at Oslo Gardermoen airport (49,87% as of week 5/2015)
  • High quality of offered services;
  • At the very least 36% margin every week;
  • Regional connections available also in Denmark (441 departures from Copenhagen-Kastrup airport) and Sweden (848 departures from Stockholm-Arlanda airport).

If you are interested in establishing an interlining agreement, please feel free to send an offer. Should you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to write a message (also in Norwegian, Polish or Portuguese).

Regards,

Gacek91

xgb5vo.png

I have a question: what do you need IL partners for if your SLF is 99%+?

I have a question: what do you need IL partners for if your SLF is 99%+?

Guess my fleet's expanding pretty rapidly. Plus it never hurts to get that one lacking percent back!

Regards,

Gacek91

you only really "get back the one per cent" if you compensate the additional costs for networking.

Bump, some fresh data there.

Yukawa, I apologize for the delay. To check how it works I spent finally a couple of minutes with my second best friend, Mr. Excel. Using my last week’s data I did some calculations.

1% would be around 893 passengers. If I multiply that number by $209, which is an average ticket price for me, we get $186,637. I will keep the planes’ setup to myself, but those 893 passengers (costs depend whether one is an economy or business passenger) on average cost me additional $30,175. $156,462 of potential revenue. To eat all that money up I’d have to hire around 171 interlining folks. Clearly I’m not going to raise the number of my IL staff by 67% in a day (or even a week). So in theory it can be profitable.

Best regards,

Mat

I play on a different gameworld, but my alliance partner and one of the most experienced AS players told me that the best SLF is around 75-80%. With 90%+ SLF you are leaving a lot of connecting passengers behind. Instead of interlining, you should concentrate on expansion. From the real life business perspective, you should be adding flights for as long as the marginal revenue exceeds marginal cost of the new flight, while not affecting your current revenues.

I play on a different gameworld, but my alliance partner and one of the most experienced AS players told me that the best SLF is around 75-80%. With 90%+ SLF you are leaving a lot of connecting passengers behind. Instead of interlining, you should concentrate on expansion. From the real life business perspective, you should be adding flights for as long as the marginal revenue exceeds marginal cost of the new flight, while not affecting your current revenues.

Obviously I'm not hanging around and doing nothing with the money I earn, instead I add more and more flights from my main hub. I actually got over 250 additional departures from OSL airport over two weeks. But I was not aware about the SLF, so thank you for your feedback!

Best regards,

Mat

bump, new info.

bump, newest info.