Potential 777X orders

I was just wondering what other airlines will order the 777X?. I think Ethiopian Airlines and British Airways will be the next to order the 777X, what do you think? 

It´s very likely that a number of current Boeing 777-operators will also order the next generation of this versatile aircraft.

I don’t think British Airways will order the 777X, atleast for the foreseeable future. They have a mix of 777’s, 787’s, A350’s and A380’s on order to replace the 747’s. It wouldn’t surprise me however, if they order a few early in the next decade.

I don’t see how Ethiopian Airways could fill so many large aircraft will all of their 777’s, 787’s and A350’s that they have on order, never mind the even larger 777X. I do expect they will order some however in the coming months, I am just baffled how they can fill so many large aircraft. Most people haven’t even heard of the airline.

British Airways have a fleet of nearly 50 777-200ER and some of them are starting to age a little bit, so I expect very soon they will start to evaluate the 777X for a possible replacement for the 777-200ER.