Passengers Transfering

Hi All. Quick question that i couldnt find the answer to:

How many times will a passenger transfer flights. If a passenger needs to get from say London to sydney with no direct flights.... will he connect say once (1stop) or multiple stops?

Cheers

Maximum twice. 

For example:

A passenger flies from LHR to FRA with Airline A, then switches planes and flies from FRA to BKK with Airline B and finally switches to Airline C (or stays with Airline B ) and flies from BKK to SYD. Keep in mind the minimum and maximum connection times!

Be aware, that a passenger only flies twice the distance of the direct routing. E.g. Route A-B is 2000km long he won't fly on a (connection-) routing that is 4001km long. For you with the example of London: A PAX would not fly LHR-MUC-MAN as this routing would be too long (and rediculous *gg*).

Be aware, that a passenger only flies twice the distance of the direct routing. E.g. Route A-B is 2000km long he won't fly on a (connection-) routing that is 4001km long. For you with the example of London: A PAX would not fly LHR-MUC-MAN as this routing would be too long (and rediculous *gg*).

But in real life, if the ticket price is the same, I personally would fly that. Huehehehe...

But in real life, if the ticket price is the same, I personally would fly that. Huehehehe...

Same here...just flown VIE-TXL-STR as this ticket was €10 cheaper than VIE-STR. Not to mention that you get a water and crackers on the Air Berlin flight via TXL vs. with Germanwings you get nothing at all on the direct routing, NOT EVEN FREE LUGGAGE!!! 

Btw.: This one of the points i strongly dislike at AS ... Economy ratings should depend mainly on the price (maybe 95%) cause that is how a Y-PAX decides with whom he or she is gonna fly. Different thing with Business and especially with first class PAX.