FOR SALE - Jets of Albuquerque

Hey guys,

if anyone of you is interested, Jets of Albuquerque is for sale. For more information please check the following link: http://ellinikon.airlinesim.aero/app/info/enterprises/3550?362 or contact me.

Best regards

vento

I'm interested in buying it. 

I'm interested in buying it. 

I don't think neither your XOX airline nor National Australian would have money to buy it.

ehmmm... btw, 6 categories  ... I think you haven't gasped the basics of airlinesim yet. I suggest you the youtube tutorials before a "huge come back" as you have put it... else, it will be a huge disappointment for you. And why do you have two holdings in one country? That does not make sense.

(this is an advise, not an attack)

Yeah, have to agree with rubiohiguey2000 here. You wouldn't have the rights you need for the US, plus you will need around 40,000,000 AS$ to get a majority of shares. After two more weeks it will come to a forced liquidation. Hopefully someone is interest until that. It's a nice running airline, but I can't take care of it anymore as I should.

nice running? it's loss-making and you needed a bailout yesterday ;D

Yap, on purpose, I leased a plane before the week was closing. Normally I had around 1-2 Mio in revenue. Plus 10x unused E95 and 4x A321 on the ground. There is also a handling contract in place (-30% and five stars plus jetways). 

I can't liquidate it, so I have to get a forced liquidation. Two more weeks and two more bailouts to go and the airline is gone. It would be easier if I could take it off the market (I own 99,80%), but sadly that is not possible. 

I agree, taking the airline off market after you own 95% or more would be a great feature

why you can't liquidate it? because it's listed? i have no experience in this but i read somewhere that you can write to the support if you wish a listed company to be liquidated.

Yes your are right skyfather. Because it is listed, I can't liquidate it. I can try out your suggestions, but will wait a little more, maybe I can find a buyer. 

Jets of Albuquerque has been liquidated. Thank you AS-Team!

CLOSED :) .