Croydon down?

Hi, it appears Croydon has been down for about an hour and a half.

Paul

Doing a dodo impersonation at the moment.

10h backlog now and waiting.....maybe the server has a day OFF today ;)

I bid for 6-7 planes today and they weren't delivered after the auction was over and my leasing deposit was not returned. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Looking into it.

I bid for 6-7 planes today and they weren't delivered after the auction was over and my leasing deposit was not returned. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

It looks as if a number of update functions are not getting triggered. I bid on a plane but it has not been delivered yet a terminal extension has worked. Reboot.

I can't figure out what exactly is wrong right now. Will need some investigation. But it's Sunday morning what else would I be doing anyhow...

@tso310: Please have a look at the status page and you'll understand why (http://croydon.airlinesim.aero/app/info/status).

Last time the airport update script stopped, but everything else went further way.

I applied a hot-fix based on a vague feeling what might be causing the blocker. Looks like my gut-feeling wasn't too far off, Croydon is picking up again. At over 20 hours of backlog, it might take a while though.

We do appreciate thats its a Sunday. Thank you for your efforts.

Croydon has processed its backlog now. Should be running normal again!