change schedules

What is the easiest way to swap 2 entire schrdules for 2 planes?

I have a q400 flying a route that is half full and I have a q300 flying a schedule that is completely sold oout so my intention is to move the larger capacity q400 to the sold out schedule and then the q300 can take the other schedule.

Thanks

Two options:

1. You need a 3rd aircraft (without schedule) to "swap" schedules. Transfer the schedule from your Q400 to that 3rd aircraft, then from your Q300 to your Q400 and finally from the 3rd aircraft to your Q300.

2. Make a screenshot of the two schedules, or note them or remember them (^^). Then just delete both schedules and "rebuild" them in the aircraft you want to have them. Your flight numbers won't be deleted when you cancel a schedule. So you can pick them from "already existing flight numbers" when you recreate the schedule.

Well, meet in the middle.

1) Delete the smaller schedule from Q400.

2) Use schedule transfer tool from Q300's scheduling page and transfer to Q400 (you must know the tail number of the aircraft where you are transferring to).

*** 2b) If schedule transfer returns you error, force transfer the schedule by unclicking "withut errors" checkbox and clicking on "transfer schedule and display target aircraft", then there click on the middle icon on the flight in schedule that looks like a white notepad, do this for individual flight numbers thata re in red, and adjust the arrival or departure time until you get all green OKs, and then Confirm. ***

3) After the schedule is transferred without errors (or errors corrected as per 2b) from Q300 to Q400, return back to Q300 scheduling page (which by now will be blank)

4) go to "existing flight numbers", and select them one by one. When the flight number is displayed on the screen, click "all" for all days, and then confirm.

5) Repeat for all other exiting lfight numbers you have deleted form the original Q400 schedule.

6) After you are done, activate with 3 day delay

4) go to "existing flight numbers", and select them one by one. When the flight number is displayed on the screen, click "all" for all days, and then confirm.

Is only convenient if his flight was a daily one. 

And if he has more flight numbers that only operate on certain days the list might be pretty long. So I would recommend to write down the flight numbers you want to transfer..