Flight instancing on Ellinikon

Hi,

No new flights have been added by the “flight instancing” procedure in the past few hours.

Don’t know if it fixes itself, so just wanted to inform you to be sure.

Thanks,

Koen

I don't see any backlog, should be fine now.

I'm having the same issue

From the game status, the flight instancing looks like working, but nothing happen to my newly scheduled aircraft. Flight instancing doesn't create any flights..  :(

Good to hear it's not just me.  With time ticking and no flights being added, I hope it's fixed soon.

Unless this is a plan to force some bankruptcies!

Same problem for me. I created a support ticket yesterday and was told the developers would look at it this morning.

The server has been restarted. This should solve the problem now.

working now, thanks!

Same problem has occurred today. No new flights have been created.

Yep, same here, no new flights have been created since this afternoon.

No flights have been added for 24 hours. Once this gets fixed and backlog is processed, I’m wondering what will happen with the demand calculations. Are they just “lost” for these flights?

Same problem. I generated a ticket early today. Hope it gets solved or else i will be losing money.

It isn’t working too at my airline on Elinikon. No new flights for more than 130 aircrafts for 24 hours! Just have written a ticket!

Same... I have also done a ticket, early morning!

I hope the bug wil be fixed in the next 24 hours! 

We loose all money..

Do you have any idea when will be fixed this issue?

Dropped a ticket as well. No addition of flights noticed... 

I noticed that the bookings stay the same as well. I see a drop of income I wouldn't aspect. Your ideas?

Sorry for the late response. Still not in the office for another few days.

Looks like flight instancing got stuck indeed. It looks like it's working again now but it might take a moment until all pending flights have been instanced.

Is the same problem occuring today as well? No new flights has been added since about midnight.

anyone notice that the flight instancing has not instance any flights for the last hour or so?