Quimby Connection Analyser

Hi Guys

First off im loving the game I think it is a brilliant upgrade to the old version. The connection analyser is my favourite it is brilliant to choose when and where to schedule flights.

One addition I would like to request is to be able to set a default setting in the connection list. This is because I would like it to automatically sort by CT rather than by Dep time

Thanks

Hi RoyRoy, thanks for the kind words.

I have both items on my to-do list, that is, that the sort-state of tables is kept across requests as well as the filter settings. Will get to them eventually :)

Excellent thank you Martin :)

Regards

Adam

Previously, pax flying A-B-C on the same aircraft where not restricted by the MCT at airport B.

However, in the connection analyser, B-C appears in red as it doesn't meet the MCT.  Can you confirm these flights are still valid connections?  If so, then it's just a cosmetic thing that these flights should appear in green.

Previously, pax flying A-B-C on the same aircraft where not restricted by the MCT at airport B.

However, in the connection analyser, B-C appears in red as it doesn't meet the MCT.  Can you confirm these flights are still valid connections?  If so, then it's just a cosmetic thing that these flights should appear in green.

Yes, that's a cosmetic issue. Added it to my to-do.