Why little PAX to 4 bar airport?

I have recently started a new flight from YVR - YYJ with a DH4 that flies 6x daily, but I am not getting many PAX on the route, even though it is a 4 bar airport and I have many connecting flights. I am filling the YYJ-YVR flights, but many of the YVR-YYJ flights are around 50%. How come they are not filling when in real life there are over 100 flights weekly between the two airports. Also, I fly to YLW from YVR, another 4 bar airport, and it is full every demand calculation. Is this an issue with the real world stats applied to the game?

That is a special thing in real life. Many people in real life are travelling between Vancouver and Victoria. The over 100 flights weekly are mainly based on the wateplanes between Coal Harbour and Inner Harbour. Of course there are some connections between YVR and YYJ too, but that are not that much. Anyhow this is a special situation which can't be handled by the demand system so far. Maybe one day we will find a solution for such special demands.

That is a special thing in real life. Many people in real life are travelling between Vancouver and Victoria. The over 100 flights weekly are mainly based on the wateplanes between Coal Harbour and Inner Harbour. Of course there are some connections between YVR and YYJ too, but that are not that much. Anyhow this is a special situation which can't be handled by the demand system so far. Maybe one day we will find a solution for such special demands.

In real life, the 100+ weekly flights are going to YYJ airport, NOT to the inner harbour. Yes, seaplanes fly from Vancouver downtown to Victoria Inner Harbour, but there are 20 daily flights from YYJ airport to YVR airport by Air Canada Jazz and WestJet Encore. I am not concerned with the seaplane flights.

I just think that maybe the passenger stats are too low in-game, considering YYJ is a larger airport than YLW in terms of passenger traffic, yet YLW flights fill completely.

Just checked our numbers ... YYJ has a larger demand than YLW in AirlineSim too.