New Start Up

Hello all.  I'm ArmySoldier, and I just started two airlines in Nicosia.  Badger Airlines is a regional airline flying CRJ 700s out of Detroit.  Titletown is a cargo airline flying A300s out of Bangkok.  I'm open to talking to people to make new friends in the game, joining alliances, and any business proposal.  I hope to see everyone in the game!

Hi,

I would be interested in supporting you if you were to start an airline in China. I would supply you with cheap leases etc for the start so you would grow. Please send me a message in game if you are interested. 

:D :D :D :D

:)

I don't really see what is funny. I let some one else play in indonesia and now I lost many Interlines with all your airlines. I have been playing this game longer than both of you so rest assure I will still be here when he is gone aswell as well as truly asian airlines. 

First of all definitely not the level we are going to discuss on, honestly I don't even get what you're saying "I let some one else play in indonesia and now I lost many Interlines with all your airlines" but to give you some information: It's a regular practice within the INDEPENDENT Sky Alliance to assist and strengthen its members, meaning IL's will be solely available to alliance partners in certain regions. DF Indonesia joined our alliance, so there is no more need to have an interling agreement with your airline. It doesn't matter by the way who plays the game longer than the other, but it matters who has a good strategy, good partners and a well planned network, most of us are playing the game since 2007 and we have developed well working airlines and a well known alliance. Also Truly Asia Airlines is not a member of the ISA?!

have a great day, enjoy the game and accept competition this is how the business works

airnations

I let some one else play in indonesia and now I lost many Interlines with all your airlines

there isn't much to 'get.' I didn't crush him as soon as he started so he would have a chance to play. 

accept competition this is how the business works

Maybe in your alliance. In our alliance we often give warning if we were to cancel a major IL. It took me a lot of time to reschedule many flights all of a sudden. 

But don't stress- I won't ever have this problem with your airlines again. I will find or create more reliable partners. 

enjoy your day. 

Hello,

I do not see hoe you can lease airplanes at such an early stage you have only for leased airplanes your self and have transported only 32,000 passagers.

Christian

Umm check again- I am very sure my airline owns a few hundred aircraft. 

I am happy to support a new starter in china with cheap leases in exchange for interlining agreements

Umm check again- I am very sure my airline owns a few hundred aircraft. 

I am happy to support a new starter in china with cheap leases in exchange for interlining agreements

This is army soldier´s topic why do you say here that you want to support an airline in China when Army Soldier´s airline is in Detroit. It is quite rude to just go into others topics and ask them if they wat to play in China (why do you not start a new holding and play by your self in China).

Also I did think you where army soldier who has 4 least CRJ 700.

I was offering to support him if he were to start an airline in china. And talking about rude- you are not even on our server (nicosia) so why are you involved in the conversation. 

I am free to offer support on the server Nicosia to new players/airlines if i wish. And that is what I will do. 

Also thanks for the advice about starting my own airline. Unfortunately I can not interline between two holdings that I operate. SO it does not solve my problem for IL agreements in China.

There are plenty of posts and information for new players in the general area that you can read to get a handle on the game. Please send me a Pm if you need any help. 

mikk

...I let some one else play in indonesia and now I lost many Interlines with all your airlines...

there isn't much to 'get.' I didn't crush him as soon as he started so he would have a chance to play.

OK, next time we start an airline, INDEPENDENT Sky Alliance members will go to the temple before, bow very deep and ensure the new company gets the official blessing from the god of Nicosia! :-)

OK, next time we start an airline, INDEPENDENT Sky Alliance members will go to the temple before, bow very deep and ensure the new company gets the official blessing from the god of Nicosia! :slight_smile:

Or you could just be a little honest and considerate. You could just send a message and give some warning you are cancelling IL agreements. However I got messages from 5 of your alliance airlines cancelling IL in one day. It took hours to re configure my entire fleet. 

Regardless- Being such a large airline I could have easily used every slot in Indonesia in about 3 days. But i didn't. My mistake

Or you could just be a little honest and considerate. You could just send a message and give some warning you are cancelling IL agreements.

Fair enough, I agree. I play like that, too. We did not haven an IL, so this doesn't affect me.

Fair enough, I agree. I play like that, too. We did not haven an IL, so this doesn't affect me.

agreed if we were to have a business relationship meaning with the affected airline or player behind the airline (i.e ingame messages, various chats and strategic alignments) as we have within our alliance or with strategical partners. I am not asking for nothing that new IL request have to be combined with an ingame message. If they are not and we still do interlining, I don't see the necessity in warning some random player I don't even know.

I don’t see the necessity in warning some random player I don’t even know.

Sure. So a random player that has been on the server for years and has an airline that owns over 300 aircraft and your alliance has had interlining with since the start of their airlines (meaning many years) means you don't care to at least warn the partner. 

Basically it was very abrupt and rude by many of your alliance members who cancelled the interlining agreements (many of which had been in place for years) without warning. This happened in one day and appears to be very deliberate. 

I am not complaining. I don't really care about your alliance. But it isn't something that is that is funny or considerate. It is very difficult to change fleets and routes with slot restricted ports. 

So make what ever excuses you like about what in game messages or what ever. I don't really care. I don't need your alliance as partners and my alliance is powerful enough to make things happen on our own. 

Sure. So a random player that has been on the server for years and has an airline that owns over 300 aircraft and your alliance has had interlining with since the start of their airlines (meaning many years) means you don't care to at least warn the partner. 

Basically it was very abrupt and rude by many of your alliance members who cancelled the interlining agreements (many of which had been in place for years) without warning. This happened in one day and appears to be very deliberate. 

I am not complaining. I don't really care about your alliance. But it isn't something that is that is funny or considerate. It is very difficult to change fleets and routes with slot restricted ports. 

So make what ever excuses you like about what in game messages or what ever. I don't really care. I don't need your alliance as partners and my alliance is powerful enough to make things happen on our own. 

As I told you I don't, the reasons are posted above. You are not the only big airline in the game and yes you were a random player to me before your actions and forum posts now. I am playing on the server (not AS) since 2009, one year before you even showed up on nicosia, and now you're telling me that I need to know you and just because we might had an IL (which I don't even remember yet, cause its just a game and I definitely have other stuff to do then to think about airlinesim interlinings) I need to warn you? I might have if we had a closer cooperation as I have with many other players ingame.

And yes it definitely seems like you care, otherwise we wouldn't have the discussion here and X numbers of posts about it in sobodyelses' thread so if you want a further discussion about how bad the INDEPENDENT Sky alliance has treated you, or why we haven't heard of you before feel free to send a PM

end of this topic in here

rgds

And yes it definitely seems like you care, otherwise we wouldn’t have the discussion here and X numbers of posts about it in sobodyelses’ thread so if you want a further discussion about how bad the INDEPENDENT Sky alliance has treated you, or why we haven’t heard of you before feel free to send a PM

You were the smart guys who were mocking the fact that i now have to organize other IL in china since all interlines I had with your alliance was cancelled over night. It was deliberate to damage my airline and you know it. 

I guess everyone can read how you all screwed me over. But as I said- Well done and good job. You guys achieved what you wanted to. I rescheduled all the aircraft.  

No need to PM. We can talk about it here in the public. 

But as you said- it is normal behavior from you and your alliance. So I accept you are deliberate and unreliable. I accept you are rude and inconsiderate. 

Conversation is definitely over. 

Let’s all calm down a bit.

Why do you think airnations is rude and inconsiderate? An interlining is not a form of marriage. Termination of an IL contract takes several days to become fully effective so changes to the network can be implemented.

As i said before, i agree, it is a nice and common gesture to send a quick message as explanation, but i wouldn’t go as far calling someone rude or inconsiderate just because he is terminating an interlining, in other words just operating a function of the game exactly the way it was intended.

As previously explained, the reason was quite obvious in this case. And even if you’re very important, you’re not that important, as it had nothing to do with you. I know it is hard to imagine, but we simply have our own alliance member in your area now, and therefore prefer to give the partnership to him instead. I am sure, your alliance would act similarly in such a case. Nobody wanted to damage you, i am sorry to disappoint, but as i said, this whole thing had nothing to do with you. The rest is your interpretation.

Also, never base a flight completely on an interlining. If you had to re-schedule all your fleet as you said, then really you should be thankful for all the money you have made through the interlining.

And if your airline is really as great and big as you keep emphasizing all over the place, i am sure you will get over it.

The only real reason i got involved in this thread was the attitude shown right at the start. A well-developed airline can of course make it very difficult for a start-up to get going if it wants to and that is by the way fully legitimate. But that does not mean you have the moral right to play god and decide who deserves a chance and who doesn’t. You are no more and no less important than anyone else on this server, but it sounds very much as if the size of your airline makes you some kind of authority, which it doesn’t. And that has nothing to do with alliances or interlinings.

It’s all just a game, relax and don’t take it too seriously!

Regards,

Fabian