Can anyone make a logo for me?

Could anyone make a logo for me? I want it saying Carthage Airways and with a sun in the logo. 

If you can do this it will be much appreciated!

Thanks 

Billy

I am sorry, I can not make it as my arm is broken. Otherwise I would be happy to. 

Carthage_Airways.jpg

Hi. I like this logo.

Wondered if you could make me one too?

Nordic Line. Red, Blue and White (colours of Norway flag).

Thanks in advance

Nordic_Line.jpg

Thanks

Thanks!

Hello, 

Lovely logos. I will appreciate it if you could make me a logo too. Name of my Airline is South Sahara Airlines. My preferred colors are emerald green, light green and a dash or band of gold. I imagine a logo with palm tree would be nice but any other idea is welcomed. Thanks in advance.

:P

south_sahara_airlines_250.jpg

Thank you so much!  :wub:  ;)  :P  :D  :lol:  :wub:  I like it. I do appreciate your effort. Thanks again.

you're welcome, glad if you like it. :)

Guys what is the best app to design logos?

Thank you

Some part of me would like to suggest Tinder... !

Hi

I really love your professional logos. May I ask for one for my new airline on Riem? The name is "Flow Air" and maybe it could be something with a Flower that is kinda flowing/flying (like your bird on Rajawali).

The airline is based in Hong Kong, so a red/white color as in the flag would be perfect.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

I really love your professional logos. May I ask for one for my new airline on Riem? The name is "Flow Air" and maybe it could be something with a Flower that is kinda flowing/flying (like your bird on Rajawali).

The airline is based in Hong Kong, so a red/white color as in the flag would be perfect.

Thanks in advance.

Hi thanks, I was humbled by your request. With your specific requirement, Hongkong flag is definitely the best logo that will perfectly match the something flower requirement.

200px-Flag_of_Hong_Kong.svg.png

However the iconic five petal lack the 'flow' element, so this is my try to visualize the 'flow'. Disclaimer on, design wasn't really my thing, and I would describe my approach to design as copy-paste rather than authentic art.

So yeah, the logo is still inspired by five petals Bauhinia blakeana commonly called Hong Kong Orchid Tree, in three shades of red, a color that is associated with festive color, conveying sense of celebration, happiness, prosperity and boldness. See if you like it, or I will try to do a different approach on your requirement.

I need some new logos:

- Air Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea)

- Air Guatemala (Guatemala)

- Air Saint Monica (Los Angeles)

Air_Port_Moresby.jpg1808788_orig.jpg

Air Port Moresby logo take inspiration from the national emblem of Papua New Guinea which consists of a bird of paradise over a traditional spear and a kundu drum. The bird of paradise is depicted in the logo with its most common color combination. The result is a deserving logo for a flag carrier representing the nation of Papua New Guinea.

Air_Guatemala.jpg280px-Coat_of_arms_of_Guatemala.svg.png

Air Guatemala logo take inspiration from national emblem of Guatemala which feature The Resplendent Quetzal, a bird that symbolizes liberty. The bird depicted in the logo, make it a qualifying logo for airline representing the nation of Guatemala.

Air_Saint_Monica.jpgSeal_of_Santa_Monica%2C_California.png

Air Saint Monica logo take inspiration from Monica of Hippo, an early Christian Saint and the mother of St. Augustine of Hippo. A Saint and a mother, a depiction of a fine and magnificent lady should fit an airline serving Santa Monica residents in Los Angeles California. 

Yes that is great!

Hi

Thanks in advance.

Another try on Flow Air logo, still inspired by Bauhinia flower, in red color, with star to give the flying/floating impression.

These are excellent! Would you be able to make one for me too? French Mediterranean Air (Paris). A font similar to that used for South Sahara with a teal/blue logo would be amazing!

Thanks!