New frontpage (forums link)

New frontpage is really nice, good job!

Just one suggestion: can you please put "forums" link on the top of page, alongside the "Blogs" link. I am accustomed to accessing forums via there, and it is inconvenient to scroll all the way down (and it's a loong page now). Yes I know I could just type in community.airlinesim.aero or bookmark the forums, but old habits die hard.

No.

No.

Lol.

I am also used to acces the forum from front page but it took some time now untill I found the new spot where the "forum button"is in-game. I would also want the forum button on the start page.

Since the majority of the work related to a large-scale launch like today's is done, a little more elaborate answer: The front page you're seeing is geared towards new users that have no account with AirlineSim yet and as such, "distracting" links are kept to a minimum. The forums are probably something that someone who arrives on airlinesim.aero for the very first time won't immediately need or look for. One can still find a link to the forums, but it's now at the very bottom of the page.