Large Airlines leaving Ellinikon

Hey guys,

as many large airlines are leaving Ellinikon, the server is being "cleaned up" from a lot of the guys taking up a major piece of the cake. However, with quite some concern am I currently seeing the player numbers reducing every day.

Do you believe that at some point Ellinikon will end up like the other servers? I always enjoyed having the kind of huge competition from 1200 players at Ellinikon. With regards to Riem having a reduced amount of pax traffic I could imagine that some people might come back to Ellinikon. What do you think?

I think it is common that players like new servers. For old servers, I think the number of player is going down from longer time period. I suggested some time ago by "merging" two small worlds but it was not accept. In old game world, it coming boring and boring unless you want to restart in a new world. :)

Good for you, less competition more pax/cargo for your self. I do not see the point why you do not like that players are leaving?

Ellinikon is quite a new server, and as Riem designated as advanced server with reduced demand, I don't see people mass migrating from Ellinikon to Riem.

Some mega airlines will continue reign in old server, they have the advantages of early start, making their airlines more established in term of capital and network.

With a carefully planned strategy, new players can jump-start their airline tapping demand gap left when some mega airlines closed down in old server.

So yeah, each server has their own appeal, as well as different approach to the strategy. And mega airlines closing down should considered as opportunity rather than bad omen. :D

I think that the update to version 6.2 is a big factor in the drop in the number of players. The game is just too awkward and time-consuming now. I hate say it, but I will probably be joining the exodus soon. I have enjoyed this game very much for several years. It seems like all the refinements and improvements that took place over the years have been lost.