Croydon: Probleme mit Flugbuchung

Nach dem 20.3. sind keine Flüge eingebucht.

Grüße

tboneforever

we have had this on Fornebu, Stapleton, now Croydon ...  might be worth looking into the issue.

Nach dem 20.3. sind keine Flüge eingebucht.

Indeed, croydon is affected - and I expect this to cost a lot to airlines.

How can it be that for more than 40 hours this goes unnoticed by the team. 

A friendly advise to the developers: please focus first on making the game bug-free before adding new features. It's ridiculous this happens at least for the 4th time (4th gameworld).

I am investigating the issue (of course), but since it only happens sporadically and in live game worlds, it's a tricky bug to find. And I have to find it before I can fix it...

so what is going to happen with all these flights with 0 pax.?  will the next cycle update to the proper pax 

In Croydon the flights booked in again and some pax figures too - but the figures are not the same like I had them before. It feels like we're a day behind. Keep fingers crossed for the accounting.

Yes the bookings after the 20th are very less but before the 20th everything ist completely full...

My flights are the same too... flights that were 75/75 are now 0/75 starting 3/20/15

My flights are the same too... flights that were 75/75 are now 0/75 starting 3/20/15

yeah same here - absolute low bookings for the 20th and 21st.

Es ist schon wieder hängen geblieben. Ich habe mehrere Flüge die hätten Eingebucht werden sollen und nichts geschah.

Just noticed this thread...wrote to support already.

Since today all my flights leave virtually empty. Reservations have collapsed. Will be a week full of losses I guess.

bet we dont get credits back for the week that the system screwed up

I have gone from 90% full load on most flights to 10% full on EVERY flight, I will go bankrupt or lose many planes. How is this going to be corrected / compensated?

I would suggest a cash injection for the bad days from AS?

Hopefully we will have an update on this situation soon even if no solution has been found.

Yes but it is also the same reason why every flight before was full... 

Because the PAX could only book one flight instead of 3...

Ah ok, I did see a slight increase, but I always run at 83% overall and it only increased to 87% in that time.

I don't mind fuller flights but not at the detriment of 10% for the next week :-)

so are we to expect that the pax loads are going to drop  from what they were before flights stpopped filing up 

Wondering if we have a solution or at least an update of where we are? As mentioned before I / we have passangers back on all flight schedules but not like I / we had them before. 

I would like to calculate the risk for my company therefore an update would be perfect. THX to the Team.

Do you mean to say that your demand in general has decreased? Because it’s been several days since the instancing problem happened last week, things should be normal for flights on subsequent days…

It is a Little strange. Actually it looks like my passanger bookings decreased on most of my routings. Only four or five destinations are back to "normal".