No transfer passengers

Hi all

I used to play AS for a long time and - after a break of around 3 years - I started my new airline two days ago.

One question that remains though are the missing transfer passengers. I play on Tempelhof and get quite OK booking results but no single transfer passenger on any flight.

What did I miss? Networking is activated and my flight plan allows a transfer within 1hrs 15min which is required in IST.

Thanks in advance for any hint!

Maybe you can tell the airline name and we can have a look if we find any hint ...

Thanks - it's Air EurAsia

Turkey, and especially IST is a huge O/D market, if competition is low you will only see direct passengers especially if you operate just couple of planes as a startup. One of my airlines is in Turkey and I run like 100+ daily frequencies between IST and AYT on B739 planes.

So are you telling me that I won’t get any xfer pax any soon, no matter how large my fleet will be? What’s the purpose of having interlining partners then?

You need to have the best rating on the connection and you will get the transfers, or if your plane is full then there is most lickely no place for transfers.

Does ‘…the best rating on the connection’ mean score the first entry in the ORS?

Yes, for both legs (or 3 legs) the first line in ORS rating of the two, combined with the total trip duration factor (secret ingredient).

Ok guys, thanks for the info!