New Alliance Partners Want

To All Airline Managers:

I want to learn an experience of being a member of an alliance. But, it seems that not much of open space provided so that I decided to set it up.

Hence, any of you who are interested, or ideally want to share your experience are more than welcome to help found an alliance.

Please leave me in-game massage if you would like to participate in this alliance.

Thank you.

Grow abit more your self get to about 100.000 passagers and make profits and you could apply to become an alliance member in a larger more famous alliance. 

Nobody wants to start an alliance whit an small airline that has never been in an alliance.

Also please listen to my advise I sent you a couple of months ago also watch Alfapiomega´s videos and try to use the advise not just the point I made that I like Embraer 195s.

Okay, now I know the real answer why they did not accept my application. I want to learn how alliance works for my airline.

Thanks for your answer

there is no in-game benefit to alliances, only sharing thoughts and ideas.

If what CBE writes is true, you should first learn to listen to ideas and suggestions and implement them. Looks like the tipping point of your success may be lying someplace different than you think…

Okay, now I know the real answer why they did not accept my application. I want to learn how alliance works for my airline.

Thanks for your answer

Make one more subsidairy and make an alliance your self. I see alliances more as a status thing and gives me the exclusive interling benefit whit larger airlines. There is not a point being part of an alliance if it is not a very large one. I choose Unity as it is the largest only English speeking alliance on a couple of servers and I see Unity as an alliance very fit for me because of the high expectations and also the high level of cooperation and I like that kind of alliance and it would even boost my airline´s growt.

By the way Sweden looks to be winning over Canada in the Hockey World Cup. GO SWEDEN!!!