Variation of passengers

Hello,

I recently bought a Bombardier CRJ1000 and I took it to start new routes. I did that 24 hours ago. Well, now I have a full flight sold from A to B, but the return, B to A have 0 ticket sold!!!!!!! Why?! And how can I fix that to sold the return flight too?

Thank you!

Hello,

I recently bought a Bombardier CRJ1000 and I took it to start new routes. I did that 24 hours ago. Well, now I have a full flight sold from A to B, but the return, B to A have 0 ticket sold!!! Why?! And how can I fix that to sold the return flight too?

Thank you!

Close to, or more than 24h ago?

I have the same but I think it is normal as it will soon be sold if your route can sell

I have the same but I think it is normal as it will soon be sold if your route can sell

This is completely wrong, please most of your suggestions make players just more confused and giving suggestions when not have had a proffitable airline your self? Most players here replying to questions have or had giant aviation empires and really have the experience, even my self, I have had very airlines on almost all servers but I have decided to stick on Stapleton and all the others got liquidated exept Asian Airways.

It might be changed if he lowers the price, adds more different connections to a similar wave as this fligh (like A to C or A to D and back), or just wait 6 month and the AGEX would get higher and the most obvious one GET A BETTRE ORS RATING!!!

I have it when I open a new route one way full the other way empty but after it will be filled. At first I am concerned but it happens every time I open a new route

This is completely wrong, please most of your suggestions make players just more confused and giving suggestions when not have had a proffitable airline your self? Most players here replying to questions have or had giant aviation empires and really have the experience, even my self, I have had very airlines on almost all servers but I have decided to stick on Stapleton and all the others got liquidated exept Asian Airways.

It might be changed if he lowers the price, adds more different connections to a similar wave as this fligh (like A to C or A to D and back), or just wait 6 month and the AGEX would get higher and the most obvious one GET A BETTRE ORS RATING!!!

lol, relax dude.. :p omg I love this, it's really hilarious to see when people had enough of other's BS. even some much more senior player still full of BS. I think this is due to member title that have ranking based on post number. suddenly everyone feel they have something to say on every topic, be it useful or plain BS.  :P

TS can actually check ORS rating for the return flights, if it's good enough as in the flight booking appear in first page, then all it need is some time for the flights the get booked. Demand calculation time varies between airport, and also the return flight might not properly timed to catch connection waves.

The ORS is basically same for the both flights unless you removed service profile from the return leg.

Usually you do not have A to B full and B to A with 0 bookings, unless the A to B is 100% connection based (never seen that) and has all connecting pax, while B to A does not connect to anything so has 0 pax. But again, this would be very very rare as there is always some O/D demand, at least several passengers per day.

Most likely scenario is that airport B has not run through demand calculation yet, quite easy to check - see current HT time on the bottom of the screen, and the airport demand calculation time on the airport information page. If ADCT is yet to pass, no worries. if ADCT has passed an hour or two ago, and you still have 0 passengers on B to A, well, then there's some other "issue" which I don't think is the case.

Also if you have activated with 3 days delay, the return leg (B to A) may already show in the flights lists of the aircraft, but is not yet loaded into ORS (weird I know) because only flights ending within 72 hours (that is right arriving to their destination) by the time the demand calculation is due, will be counted for demand calculation. This sounds more complicated then it is, but the point is that those flights will run only through 2 instead of 3 demand calculations, and therefore if activated with 72 hour delay, may take more than 24 hours for the first demand calculation to be booking passengers on that flight.

Well, now I'm watching more booking in the returning flight (between 50% and 70%). Lower than A to B, but I expect to increase in the next days.

By the way, please tell me what means ORS!! I'm new and I want to learn but I didn't understood what means that.

Thank you.

Please read here:

http://community.airlinesim.aero/topic/8123-as-for-beginners-an-attempted-blog/?hl=yukawa

I will do. Thank you.