ORS - Why???

Hi everyone,

there is something I dont understand in the rating of ORS.

Route: Athens Greece --> Heraklion Greece (ATH-HER)

Aircraft: CR7

I'm using only Economy seats, with good seats, not the standard. My services provided are EXCELLENT. My price is less than the competitors (actually I'm loosing money!)  who are using the same aircraft! However, their rating is 99 and mine is in the area of 75.

I dont believe there is anything else to make this route more attractive. What am I doing wrong???

Best regards,

Costas

if you maxed out the ratings for seats and services, use the same aircraft and your prices are lower: their company image is better.

if you maxed out the ratings for seats and services, use the same aircraft and your prices are lower: their company image is better.

If this is the case.... how do you compete then????

First of all, what seats do you exactly use, how many green bars does your service profile have, and what price do you charge (% of default) ?

It's quite easy to get to 99 ORS rating, btw.

To increase image, fly with good seats and good service profile, increase your staff wages to double the country average for a week to get better staff mood, use new aircraft, have sufficient maintenance breaks, if you are doing several short hops per day, you should have 2 maintenance breaks per day, so your aircraft condition does not deteriorate too much which affects image.

Also I would suggest you read this blog for some quick tips: http://community.airlinesim.aero/topic/8123-as-for-beginners-an-attempted-blog/