Livery of World's Best Low-Cost Airlines

:)

I love both Virgin America and Norwegian but overall I like the Virgin livrery more just because norwegian just ruins there livrery when it does not have a tail hero and it only has a blank tail whit a little red stripe at the top. Also anything whit the Virgin brand just makes it so prestigious even whit these new horrible amenities kits on Virgin Atlantic upper class.

You did miss Ryanair, S7, Soutwest, Fly dubai, NOK, NOKScoot, Wizzair, Pegasus, Malindo, Lion Air, Batik, fly MOJO, JetBlue, Firefly, Thai Smile, Air Canada Rouge, Tigerair, Frontier and the former Air Tran and BMI baby.

If I should say which one is best I will have to say Virgin America´s and Malindo/Lion Air´s buisness class and Norwegian´s economy class.

I personally like Thai Airways International's logo. Thus,I always fly with Thai Smile Airways which is subsidized by Thai Airways International because I can accumulate miles. Not as cheap as AirAsia, Nokair or Lionair but it is a lot better for budget airlines in Thailand.

[url=http://postimage.org/]1000_upload_iblock_102_thai_smile_com.jp[/url]

Although they do have a nice, professional-looking livery, WestJet is absolutely, positively, NOT a low-cost airline. They’re simply a one-class-only airline, although there are rumours of either a EuroBiz-style blocked middle seat or real domestic business class recliner seats coming.

North America, as a whole, has plenty of airlines that proclaim to be low cost, but that’s literally the airline’s costs per flight, and certainly not low fares as seen in Europe. WestJet’s published fares are within 3% of rival Air Canada’s (and AC’s low-cost-but-not-low-fare Rouge spinoff). If one has the time it takes to travel, it’s cheaper to take the train across the country - in a private sleeper even, and with better-than-airplane-business-class-food meals included.

Best Low Cost Airline for 7 years in a row should have the best livery..  ^_^

Dragon_plane_S_4.jpg

air_asia_a320_and_taylor_swift.jpg

20150114_IMG_0058_2.jpg

Best Low Cost Airline for 7 years in a row should have the best livery.. ^_^

But not its online booking system which seems like a maze. If you do not pay close attention, you may end up with huge expenses. It charges $10 for paying through a credit card.

But not its online booking system which seems like a maze. If you do not pay close attention, you may end up with huge expenses. It charges $10 for paying through a credit card.

I use their mobile booking apps on iphone and found it quite a nice experience actually. I think $10 for two way ticket right? they charge the fee per flight sector if I'm not mistaken..

AirAsia of course ;)

I use their mobile booking apps on iphone and found it quite a nice experience actually. I think $10 for two way ticket right? they charge the fee per flight sector if I'm not mistaken..

I have never paid by a credit card. I did deduct from my internet bank A/C because it costed $1 only. However, I have flown with AirAsia only 3 times, then I flew with Thai Smile. Next week I, however,  will fly to Krabi with Thai Lion Air because it has a very special sale for $19.71 (345 THB: $1 per 35 THB) round trip.

[url=http://postimage.org/][/url]

AirAsia of course ;)

-_-

Nothing is nicer then a lovely Virgin livrery.

VirginAmericaInFlight4-HIRES.jpg