#61 CBE

CBE

Senior Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1880 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 13.10.2016 - 23:03

Dude, we hungarians swearing the most on this planet, we have hundreds if not thousands (for real, u can check it ) of foul words in our lng, we used to swear, even for nothing,like greeting each other. u will know it, when i'l be offended , lol(thats why i'm mentioned where i live, in case if u are wondered).
And i'm deleted, because i wont spend my precious salary to compete sby who haz a whole ally from the start behind himself, sooner or later, my sfo would fail.
Bot hey, u see cavalini? Ppl like Cbe, because u can reason with him(tho i said i never aplicated to globe, yet u said "again" but whatever :) ) and wont be defensinve/personal from start like u :3

I was not defensive because no attack was directed at me from the start. If you would have commented the same about my alliance I would probably responded the same. This still does not mean that I am defending bcavalini which is as good at defending that he has earned himself quite a nickname around the community (won't write it here as I dont want bad publicity for Globe alliance).

I understand that Hungarians have great personal pride but taking it up everywhere is not necessary. Being half Romanian I can not necessarily say that I respect Hungarian ideals but the conflict is far worse from the point of view of the Hungarians. Though I often choose to not bring in politics here. I really enjoy Budapest and the city is very dear to me for a couple of reasons. I belive that one of the greatest hotels in the world is in Budapest the Royal Corinthia Grand Hotel, the worlds best cafe is in Budapest which is the the New York Cafe, the best market, most beautiful parliament and Budapest is one of the most fun cities for Christmas. Overall Hungary is a great country and since the first world war they are not in territory which is not theirs anymore.

This is way too off topic for Globe Alliance but sadly I got a full inbox and I need to consider what messages to delete or I could keep it this way to not get spammed for logo or livery requests anymore.
User Advisory Board Member, Manager of Unity Skies Alliance on Stapleton and SKYTRAX Elite. Called ChristianPalsson ingame and Christian Pålsson since birth.

#62 rpandugita

rpandugita

Senior First Officer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationWIII/LFZZ

Posted 14.10.2016 - 05:56

First of all I would like to thank you my friends highscore, CBE, and bcavallini for addressing HunEndorfin concern regarding Globe Alliance. As the ex-administrator of the alliance, I should have address this public concern earlier before it snowballing to a greater concern.

My inner journalist came out, reading this.
"
 The alliance expect a few airlines will join later and fortify the alliance foot-prints in South East Asia."
Dear Mr. ex-ceo:
And why would anyone go se-asia, when u are already deployed there, and occupied all profitable routes?  Not to mention the 3 said country/city-state + the fact that your members getting 10-20 aircrafts per week(just like in India :) ). So one must have some sort of 
masochism to launch a company there.

Would u like to comment, Mr. ?

I would like to begin with answering your initial question directed to me. As also already answered by bcavallini, members of Globe Alliance currently have a few start up airlines in South East Asia region, the alliance has no obligation to announce those start up airline yet as thy also do no have legally binding contract too with the alliance.

Globe Alliance policy is to welcome all current members subsidiaries, except those who have potential territorial conflict, which will be resolved prior to joining the alliance. As such is a common practice in established airline, as explained by CBE. So, while we will consider new player trying to join the alliance, priority will be given to member's startups. 

Why would anyone go South East Asia when we have deployed there? As already explained nicely by highscore, South East Asia is a quite big aviation market. For real world examples, see Tiger, Jetstar, Lion and AirAsia group, where these airlines group have multiple airlines (and consequently multiple Airline Operating Certificate - AOC) to cover this market, tapping individual country's traffic right to form a regional network. So yeah, IRL and in AS, this is quite a big market with so many potential, open for any player to come and conquer.

Globe Alliance has recently lost a prominent top 10 player, Siamese Airlines based in BKK. Last record show the airline has almost 400 aircraft, 1/3 of them are wide-body aircraft of B787/B777/A350 and include 12 Airbus A380-800, transporting more than a million pax each week to destination as far as Europe, West Coast USA, and Australia. That is a huge gap left, combine with empty major hub like SIN and KUL. While personally I benefit from this as most traffic use my homebase CGK to connect, with the congestion in CGK it's really a small benefit compared to the overall connection potential when this traffic serve by their natural hub. So the opportunity is there for everyone to grab, and we would welcome anyone that meet the alliance requirement to cooperate and join us, in a positive manner. 

Regarding the lease support for the new airlines, it's started as individual initiatives from the big airlines in the alliance. The alliance has no power to direct where the lease support should be granted, but it is natural for the big airline to pick lessee from alliance members as we knew our members, we knew their commitment to the game, and we knew their gameplay. We can be sure that these airline partners are cooperative enough to form some sort of strategic initiative should there a need to do so. We can be sure they are not a newbie that come and go when the going get tough, they are familier with the world Riem and situationally aware with the challenge associated with it. So we in the alliance are supporting this nice initiative and even suggest everyone to start chip-in whenever they can.

So yeah, I think you should understand that the alliance has prerogative rights and we exercise the right carefully and strategically, based on lively internal discussion. While we try to be a nice alliance and a bunch of nice airlines, in the competitive realm we certainly could not make everyone happy. But as long as we maintain our key principle, keep it legal and follow the commonly accepted practice in the community, I believe we will be alright.

Thanks for your concern and hope you enjoy my comment.

#63 Tapsriram

Tapsriram

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17.11.2016 - 21:56

Hi Guys,

Thank you for adding me into the alliance. To the people who don't know about my airline, It's name is India Sky with a primary hub at DEL and secondary hub at BOM. The present fleet count is 121 with  ERJ-195(41*), Sukhoi Superjet 100-95(43*), A320/321/320neo (27*, 2*, 7*) in the fleet. 

Thank you,

Sriram

enterprise.png

#64 rpandugita

rpandugita

Senior First Officer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationWIII/LFZZ

Posted 10.08.2017 - 23:02

Later today, Revan Amadeus will join Rajawali Nusantara flight RI111 service from Jakarta to Doha. He will assume the office of Globe Alliance Executive Director after vacating the post exactly ten months ago in August 2016. The return follows abrupt departure of previous Executive Director, Dave Unbrose whose airline Mind Airways left the alliance after heated dispute in South China Sea with alliance members. 

"It is more than an alliance internal conflict, it is a geopolitics situation stemmed from territorial dispute in region. So we will carefully look at the problem and formulate compromise for a solution on this matter," said Revan Amadeus

The situation is not new, however the looming economic condition has affected airlines in the region to the point that they need to disregard alliance agreement in order to maintain individual existence. With AGEX has stop it's decline and hold its value for the last couple days, signalling a support for economic recovery, situation might soon improved. On the same occasion, the alliance leader also promise a thorough reform of the alliance management, to minimize adverse effect of territorial dispute to the alliance.

#65 taegu

taegu

Pilot in Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 11.08.2017 - 00:54

Later today, Revan Amadeus will join Rajawali Nusantara flight RI111 service from Jakarta to Doha. He will assume the office of Globe Alliance Executive Director after vacating the post exactly ten months ago in August 2016. The return follows abrupt departure of previous Executive Director, Dave Unbrose whose airline Mind Airways left the alliance after heated dispute in South China Sea with alliance members.

"It is more than an alliance internal conflict, it is a geopolitics situation stemmed from territorial dispute in region. So we will carefully look at the problem and formulate compromise for a solution on this matter," said Revan Amadeus

The situation is not new, however the looming economic condition has affected airlines in the region to the point that they need to disregard alliance agreement in order to maintain individual existence. With AGEX has stop it's decline and hold its value for the last couple days, signalling a support for economic recovery, situation might soon improved. On the same occasion, the alliance leader also promise a thorough reform of the alliance management, to minimize adverse effect of territorial dispute to the alliance.

I sent you a PM in-game wanting to join Globe :)

#66 maleth

maleth

Senior First Officer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts
  • LocationLiving in a box

Posted 20.10.2017 - 01:48

No more post? I begin to wonder. :blink:

My english is poor as like my company. :P

Viele Grüße / Best regards
Marco