Loan

How and when can I get a small loan? I messed up my schedules and had a number of cancellations due to not leaving enough time for maintenance. All I need is about $50 thousand. Thanks.

You need to have about 15 millions in buildings or flight equipment (bought airplanes or seats seats). Why do you need a loan?

I am not sure seats count, building and aircraft do.

If you need loan for week end closing, you may be given a rescue loan . But if you need money for lease renewal this one is more difficult, there is no emergency loan by the bank, if you cannot make the lease payment the aircraft will be taken away and the lease deposit refunded minus the weekly lease charge . You will lose your installed seats and future revenue, but the good news in bad situation is that at least you will not have to pay Compensation to the booked passengers on flights now booked past the moment the aircraft is taken away from you.

You will lose your installed seats and future revenue, but the good news in bad situation is that at least you will not have to pay Compensation to the booked passengers on flights now booked past the moment the aircraft is taken away from you.

That is the expensive part but do not worry @cueball27 it has happened to me many times even on Asian after seeing an awsome deal getting the aircraft whitout thinking if I have the money so I took it and I had to leave an other aircraft but there is one positive side as you can get the same frame back cheaper from the used market.

Word of caution though, you can get the same frame cheaper if it is not snatched by someone else before. Also, once the aircraft appears on the used market, It actually appears with higher price than standard, and you need to wait about 48 hours for it to go back to standard, and then another 48 hours for it to become lower than standard.

It will gradually decrease price every 48 hours over the next two weeks until it reaches 78% of the book value (respective to the aircraft age), that’s the best deal you can get.

But of course, if the aircraft is in high demand it will not get that low because it will be snatched off the market by someone else.

Just so you can calculate book value respective to aircraft age, it depreciates by factor X equally over the 24 years, every week (based on brand new Book value) … do some math it’s easy :slight_smile:

Word of caution though, you can get the same frame cheaper if it is not snatched by someone else before. Also, once the aircraft appears on the used market, It actually appears with higher price than standard, and you need to wait about 48 hours for it to go back to standard, and then another 48 hours for it to become lower than standard.

It will gradually decrease price every 48 hours over the next two weeks until it reaches 78% of the book value (respective to the aircraft age), that’s the best deal you can get.

But of course, if the aircraft is in high demand it will not get that low because it will be snatched off the market by someone else.

Just so you can calculate book value respective to aircraft age, it depreciates by factor X equally over the 24 years, every week (based on brand new Book value) … do some math it’s easy :slight_smile:

I know all this and the X factor alredy which I wont tell in the public forum. Well sometimes people snatch them but usually I get them back at very good prices or a lessor buys them and leases it back to me at an even bettre price than 78%.

Thank you for reminding me and now you have made the life abit easier for the players who did not know this.

The calculation was not meant for you but for the OP. I know you know the factor, and if the player cannot calculate it he can search the forums and find it that way, it was published several times. But for a bit of fun, a hint, you depreciate over 24 years, evenly, every week.

depreciate over 24 years, evenly, every week.

Had no idea about that as I have never have had an older aircraft then 23 years and I tought they would go down whit the X factor every week untill they are worth 0.

Thank for the input!  I'm squared away.  Got the same aircraft with a lot less leasing cost.