King Airs, Gulfstreams, Learjets, and other business jets

Is airlinesim ever going to add business jets into the game? I know probably not it charter type flights and things like that because it would screw up the booking sistems but I know that many smaller airlines operate kingairs and planes like that. Also Ive seen Learjets opperated on cargo flights.

Have you seen any SF aircraft here? There are some SF aircraft I have seen very many of but I have never seen any converted buisnessjet.

What do you mean by sf aircraft

Where do we draw the line, thats the problem? 2 Seater Cessnas?

What do you mean by sf aircraft

Special Freighter. Basically meening all aircraft converted to cargo for example 757s,  727s, 737s, A330s, 747s, CRJs, A300s, A310s, Soon A320. 

ok

Is airlinesim ever going to add business jets into the game? I know probably not it charter type flights and things like that because it would screw up the booking sistems but I know that many smaller airlines operate kingairs and planes like that. Also Ive seen Learjets opperated on cargo flights.

I do think (super) kingair is legit since we already got PC-12 in the game, which is very similar in terms of their role in the airline business

(Is there some sort of hidden rule that the minimum max. passenger for pure passenger aircraft has to be 9 for it to be included in the AS aircraft list? I don't seem to find any that seats 8 or less)

That being said, the number of aircraft types in this small turboprop category is simply uncountable, so I don't think that "since we have A, we would have B as well since they are in the same category" argument above is not going to make this a top priority anyways. However, it would still be nice to see other 9-seat turboprop that is viable apart from PC12 in this game

On a side note, does unpressurised plane (C208 for example) have a different MX formula for them or do they just use the same MX formula?

But the PC-12 is used in regular comericial service. I have never seen a kingair or lear jet flying a regular commericial route (not charter). The cessna (regular commercial service whit SusiAir) and the beach 1900 (regular commercial service whit NextJet).

Also all these planes are useless in AS, expet the pc-12 which can be good some times but rarely.

what about the cessna 402? There are a number of airlines that use it and thekingair is used by acouple of airlines in alaska I believe

There are plenty of Learjet in cargo configuration around. They seem to be even

very attractive to airlines which need quick and small planes for bulk (e.g. postal

service) freight. 

If I am not mistaken the Learjet 24 (but could be 23 or 25, too) was the first to be

asked for as freighter (conversions). But for sure the Learjet 35 is in operation as

freighter. I just did a quick search and found AirNet Express operating 24

Learjet 35/35A as freighter from Columbus along with several with Cessna 208,

Beechcraft Barons and Piper Navajos. They operate scheduled cargo flights.

The LrJ 35 has ~ 1.6 tons / 3.6 klb payload.