Arcturus Airlines IPO

Chile’s newest airline Arcturus Airline’s is looking for investors therefore we have started our IPO.

We have been profitable and growing and with any capital raised we will begin our fleet upgrade from MD90’s to either Airbus or Boeing.

Thanks in advance to any ininvestors.

Thanks to investors we are pleased to announce our IPO was a huge success. With the capital raised we have acquired 3 new(ish) A319’s which will replace 3 of our older MD90’s effective immediately.

Due to the sell of Arcturus Airlines no further airline updates will be posted from former CEO timmn2002 regarding Arcturus Airlines.

Previous partner’s of Arcturus Airlines that wish to continue previous Interlines are encouraged to contact his new Chilean Airline Taurus Airlines.

With the proceeds from the sell we have started with 9 fairly new airbus 320’s and hope to grow quickly and recapture the Chilean market with safe and comfortable aircraft.

Why did you sell Arcturus Airlines (Santiago de Chile) and then found Taurus Airlines, which is also headquartered @Santiago de Chile

i can already estimate some loss because this sell. It was first sold to a Russian airline with no traffic right, and now to FlyHigher2 with several bad start up in the same market. 

@Aaron128

With the opportunity that I noticed to sell Arcturus I seen the opening to make a strategic move (at least I hope so) to restart with newer Airbus or Boeing aircraft to help with keeping company image high and a better game plan from the start. I am already seeing better results with my new airline after one week, this one I don’t plan on selling.

@Aaron128

With the opportunity that I noticed to sell Arcturus I seen the opening to make a strategic move (at least I hope so) to restart with newer Airbus or Boeing aircraft to help with keeping company image high and a better game plan from the start. I am already seeing better results with my new airline after one week, this one I don’t plan on selling.

Do you think you will do an IPO with this airline as well? And do you want to join an alliance? I am part of a fairly new alliance called "United Stars" and we are always looking for new members. ;)

"We want you in the service of the United Stars"

Regarding IPO I haven’t really thought about this time around. But anything’s possible if there’s enough investors to max out subscriptions.

Alliance sounds interesting I will think about it and let you know.

Personally i don't suggest an airline to have an IPO if not necessary. More restrictions on listed airlines, and you also need to pay your shareholders. It will be a quite large loss for your airline.

I agree they can be helpful if needed but this time around I’m really not ready to give away 15% of profits each week as Taurus so far looks to be doing ok but hey you never know right. that’s one of the reasons I haven’t put to much thought into it this time around.