Copenhagen to Orlando

From Copenhagen Kastrup to Orlando MCO there seems to be only two ways with only one stop. At least with reasonable price.

1) From Copenhagen to Manchester with SAS and then Virgin Atlantic to MCO.

2) From Copenhagen to Frankfurt with SAS/Lufthansa and then Lufthansa to MCO.

Which alternative do you think are the best?

SAS and Virgin of course. Virgin is the best and the coolest. Though Lufthansa is okej as well, but nothing like the new SAS cabins or Virgin. If I were you I would also consider SAS from CPH to EWR and then United from EWR to MCO (though it is not the shortest route). I LOVE the new SAS cabins.

By the way do you live in Malmö? I do too,  and I really like the city (just moved here 3 years ago from Stavanger). 

I took a look and saw that Norwegian has direct flights. That is what I would choose if I were you.

I think they only have direct flights on Mondays. It limits your travel plan

Isn't Norwegian becomming more anda more like Ryanair though? Seems like you read something bad about Norwegian every day in media...

CBE- I'm living in a small village just outside Örkelljunga, and Örkelljunga is about 10 miles north of Helsingborg, So I'm not that far away from Malmö.

Isn't Norwegian becomming more anda more like Ryanair though? Seems like you read something bad about Norwegian every day in media...

CBE- I'm living in a small village just outside Örkelljunga, and Örkelljunga is about 10 miles north of Helsingborg, So I'm not that far away from Malmö.

The only difference between Norwegian and SAS in economy is that you do not get meals or drinks. I personally only fly Norwegian on short haul flights as a protest that SAS took away their short haul business class. I personally really like norwegian also on long haul. Thier premium economy is quite good actually.

My father's grandma (mormor) was from Örkeljunga and I have been there some times (I never meet his mormor though).

Hm, AS meet-up around Malmö some day? ;)

Örkeljunga is a great get-away. Been there a couple of times. Sometimes just to raid "Gotteboet" :D