Clarification of my usernames

Hello,

I have gotten accused (also gotten out asked by curious players) of multi accounting a couple of times now and the simple answer is that I am not. So just to clarify this once and for all I will explain here and I will link to this thread someone asks me.

My real name is Christian Erik Bogdan Pålsson. My username here on the forum is CBE which are my initials and what I usually use as a brand. My user name in game is ChristianPalsson. This is my third main account in AS (the email for the first one does not exist and I forgot to change the email in game, the second one is CBE which I managed to deactivate by fiddling around with the settings and the third is ChristianPalsson my current account). Strangely I log in with the same log in to both CBE and ChristianPalsson with the same log in and they are like one account. The team is aware of this (I got an Email from Martin asking why) and reporting this issue will just waste your time and the time of the team. Of course I would encourage you to report me if I do something wrong but this is not wrong.

Hopefully I got something clarified here. If you want to search me up in game search "ChristianPalsson".

Christian

I'm guessing the "CBE" forum account is tied to the same e-mail as the "ChristianPalsson" in-game account, and that's why the integrated login system will immediately jump from one to the other when you access the forum from within the game. Just a guess though.

I'm guessing the "CBE" forum account is tied to the same e-mail as the "ChristianPalsson" in-game account, and that's why the integrated login system will immediately jump from one to the other when you access the forum from within the game. Just a guess though.

Right.