Brazil Link News

uWNHFK9.png   

Brazil Link is the newest airline in Brazil. Our intention is to connect the country in easy and fast flights, making our passenger the first to get anywhere he wants with confortable seats, amazing food and a passionate and well trained team.

Operating mainly from São Paulo International (GRU), we connect São Paulo to 28 destinations, being 25 in Brazil and 3 in South America.

V2F8GKf.png

(12-11-2015) Brazil Link presents the official airline livery. All of the planes are curently painted and are/will be in fully operation untill this comercial week ends.

XuCiYaH.png                                                                                          lg0HKoZ.png

Brazil Link “Express” Class is our Economy Class service. From 96 to 126 seats, it’s a unified seat preset in all of our aircrafts flying in South America. With a independent IFE system for every seat, a reclining backrest and a footrest, presents comfort for short and medium flights. Also with this, our passengers have an amazing in flight service, with non alcoholic and alcoholich drinks, snaks, high quality cold entrees and newspapers and/or magazines. All of this accomplished with the presence of our well know passionate team.                                                                                                                                                         HWaJYbB.png

Brazil Link “Premiere” Class is our Business Class service. From 18 to 30 seats, so as the “Express” class, this is also a unified preset into all of our aircraft by the day of this press conference. It have the same characteristics from our economy class, with the difference that it have more adjusment options in both backrest and footrest, so as a comfortable upholstery, that makes sleeping an easier thing to do into our Medium flights. But, not only on the long ones, as this class is also present in our short routes. Into on board services, our passengers can count on a especially designed selection of drinks, a luxurious cold meal, so as porcelain plates and high quality magazines and newspapers. Premium headphones are also given to improve the passenger experience with our in flight entertainment system. 

xbtkDf4.png

By the actual time, Brazil Link has a fleet of 21 aircrafts with a medium age of 21.6 years. 

T9Sj2Cs.png

w0Q63FF.png

[PRESS CONFERENCE] [12-16-2015] Brazil Link is glad and happy to announce that after only 8 days of operation, we've transported over 100.000 passengers in and out Brazil. Due this, we're also happy to show one of our planes painted into a special livery. F6vlJJu.png

[PRESS CONFERENCE] [12-18-2016] 

With the arrival of our first Boeing 737-700BGW, Brazil Link are glad to announce the modernization process in a medium term. Also, we're happy to present our new visual identity! 

6xrkzg4.png

PfQikrz.png

Nice logo

Nice logo

Thanks! ;D

[PRESS CONFERENCE 21-01-2016 | 01-21-2016]

zAyp34B.png

We are happy to present our new logo. Since the begginin' the blue color was chosen to represent our beloved company, but, due to the high profit, the fleet modernization became faster than we expected and, with a new fleet, we need a new logo! 

The warm color was chosen due to this warm and friendly people that brazilian are. 

dyGDvnQ.png

Also with the new logo, we welcome the new oficial livery on one of our brand new 787-8's. This one, named Camões (in a tribute to portuguese writer Luís de Camões) does the flight BRA 162, from São Paulo, Brazil to Lisboa, Portugal in seven weekly flights. 

Kcl60uz.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yDnzxrr.png

With the arrival of our first truly intercontinental airplane, the boeing 787-8, we needed to implement a true business class. Now, every passenger can say "Hi" to our new Business Premium. With modern and comfortable seats and a trained and warm team, this class offers the truly luxury anyone would wish. With this, flying from or to Brazil became a true pleasure. 

7X7APxm.png

And what about the old GRU terminal? Just forget about it while traveling intercontinental. Brazil Link is also glad to present our second home at GRU! 

While at intra-continent flights the actual terminal might handle it, in long and ultra-long flights this terminal might be a problem to frequent flyers. Thinking about this we decided to open our own terminal. Terminal 4 is a five stars terminal with everything any passengers might want. And, the best part is: Even economy passengers can use it! 

With a large bunch of facilities, it can make any trip more enjoyable. 

G57Y80t.png

o1830ch.png

Also with our fleet renew announcement, we are happy to present the special livery of our brand new Boeing 737-900ER BGW. This airplane works on flights to and from Recife, one of our focus cities. With over 500 weekly departures and almos 73,000 passengers capacity per week, Recife is one of our most sucessful and profitable cities in Brazil. With the high demand, it was choosen to be the first city to have a 737-900 to call “yours”.

adhzZQI.png

3aoNpS5.png

JDyAeds.png

[PRESS CONFERENCE 11-02-2016 | 02-11-2016]

5gKmwx1.png

After the devolution of our 787-8's to keep our fleet with only three maintenance categories, we have choosed the Airbus 319-100 LR as our International and Intercontinental aircraft. With one operational aircraft and 4 orders, this airplane works in a three-class configuration to flights from São Paulo, Guarulhos and, soon, Recife, to Europe and North America.

shIKCWv.png

FPrk4RB.png

We're expecting to end February with 260/270 operational airplanes and a fleet of, at least, 300 planes. We're also constructing and expanding terminals inside and outside Brazil - especially for Long-Haul and Medium-Haul flights - to raise our service category. The plane above is a 737-700HGW (WINGLETS) that Operates a Daily flight from São Paulo, Guarulhos (GRU) and Bogotá, (BOG) with Economy, Business Premium and First Class. The aircraft goes off the Terminal 4 in GRU at 00:10 (LOCAL TIME) and arrives in Bogotá approximately at 05:40. 

Great new livery, I really like it. Mostly because it is a beautiful design and secondly because it also involves one of my favorite colours which is golden yellow or middle yellow depending on how you see it (my other favorite colours are Red and Scarlet). I am impressed by your strong growth during these last months. I also really enjoy reading your press announcements. Please keep it up.

And some people still say you cannot create successful airline on old gameworlds. Kudos to you, DanielL!

HAHA! Thank you! I must say that Brazil Link was only possible after four or five bankruptcies a while ago. Also, I think that the only reason I made a successful airline was due to my "knowledge" of the Brazilian Market (I'm Brazilian, so, I know the cities, it makes the game a lot easier as AS really simulates demand well). Red is a amazing color also (I love the livery of TAM, a Brazilian Airline, it's stunning and "chic"). I'll keep the announcements coming at every single important change. Thanks again! 

[PRESS CONFERENCE 13-02-2016 | 02-13-2016]

There is some places where our A319 isn't big enough to carry all of the passengers it should. So, for this kind of intercontinental route, we have decided to bring in the Boeing 737-900ER HGW.

53MVQ5n.png

This one will also work in a three-class configuration on direct flights from São Paulo, GRU to Europe. We have plans to expand our fleet of 737-900ER HGW to 10 planes until the end of the next week. 

Also, is public that the 2016 Olympics will be in Rio De Janeiro, Brasil. You love comemorative livery's and so do we. 

0Q8fofv.png

We are commited to add more flights from and to Rio de Janeiro to handle all of the passengers that are coming for this event. At this point, we have 45 daily flights from GRU to Rio, 18 from BSB to Rio, 15 from CNF to Rio, 5 from VCP and much others.

dcOdWZ1.png

After 70 days, Brazil Link reaches the mark of 5.000.000 transported passengers! 

Serving 78 cities in Brazil, South America and Europe, Brazil Links transports almost 900,000 passengers per week with a 260+ airplanes fleet and a weekly profit of over 50 million AS$! 

7F2UUAM.png

Also, we're the fourth biggest operator of the Bombardier Dash8Q-400 Next Gen Basic in the world, with 50 airplanes. 

SeQfUtT.pngC

Currently, we have to internal categories and liverys for this one. The normal one and the Express livery. 

T6whhgK.png

The airplanes painted with the Express Livery are the ones that fly only between two airports all day - they mainly operate flights from GRU to GIG, SDU, CNF and CWB.

RHRWbde.png

BraExpress is the new company from Symmetry Group. Focusing on long-haul routes, this airline is also based in São Paulo Guarulhos (GRU) and will connect Brazil to North America, Europe and Africa from now flying with three Boeing's 767-400ER.

MnD6SSd.png

At this time, this company is running in a beta-period, where we want to see the demand into intercontinental flights from a "second-hand" view.

Wow, I love the BRA Express livery. In swedish bra means good.

Really nice livery, i really love it. Thank you for being a tough competitor lol, make the game more challenging and fun.

More than two months since the last announcement. College is demanding much time and I wasn't really able to give Brazil Link the necessary attention. By today, BRA will do the lease-back of 50 Airbus A320 Neo. We leased it with big plans in January, but, at this moment, we're not able to fullfil them with passengers. 

New cabins, new service, new classes and a totally new terminal at RIO DE JANEIRO GALEAO (GIG), with the capacity of 140,000 passengers per week - with the cost of more than AS$190mi - are some of our news. 

Also, we're launching Brazil Express and Brazil Link Cargo. Both experimental companies, with the initial investment of AS$75,000,000 and AS$115,000,000.

More to come soon.

of0ACqW.png