Toulouse 2016

I'm very happy to announce this year's international meet-up in Toulouse, France.

Find all the details about the event here: http://www.airlinesim.aero/events/2016/TLS

In case of questions or suggestions, feel free to contact us via our support address or just post on this thread.

Looking forward to meeting you! :slight_smile:

PARTICIPANTS:

[table]

[tr][th]Persons[/th][th]Arrival[/th][th]Departure[/th][th]Persons[/th][th]Hotel[/th][/tr]

[tr][td]martin[/td][td]Friday evening[/td][td]Tuesday[/td][td]1+1[/td][td]Hotel de France[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]marion[/td][td]Friday evening[/td][td]Sunday evening[/td][td]1[/td][td]Hotel de France[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]wolpertinger[/td][td]Friday evening[/td][td]Sunday evening[/td][td]1[/td][td]Hotel de France[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]reto[/td][td]n/a[/td][td]Sunday morning[/td][td]1[/td][td]Aerel Toulouse Blagnac Aéroport[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]AFFBerlin[/td][td]Friday evening[/td][td]Sunday morning[/td][td]1[/td][td]Kyriad Toulouse Blagnac Aéroport[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Spezialist[/td][td]Friday evening[/td][td]Sunday morning[/td][td]1[/td][td]Kyriad Toulouse Blagnac Aéroport[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]au_di[/td][td]Saturday morning[/td][td]Sunday evening[/td][td]1[/td][td]Hotel de France[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Aeronaut2[/td][td]n/a[/td][td]n/a[/td][td]1+1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]fklotz[/td][td]local[/td][td]local[/td][td]1[/td][td]AirBnb near airport[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]HuebnAirlines[/td][td]Friday morning[/td][td]Tuesday evening[/td][td]1[/td][td]TBC[/td][/tr]

[/table]

Sadly I will not be able to make it, I have something very important in Romania which I truly have to attend, otherwise Toulouse is a beautiful city and the Airbus factory tour is great. Have fun and enjoy for all of you that are going!!! :D

P.S The Airbus factory tour is a bit better in Hamburg as they allow you to walk on the factory floor. In Toulouse you will only get an over site looking down from a balcony.

Just booked the flight & hotel. Count me in!  :)

Just booked the flight & hotel. Count me in!  :)

Great! Which hotel did you pick?

Quick info: meetup.com has rejected our group because it wasn't "local enough". Will come up with an alternative asap. Until then, please simply use this thread to sign up.

Great! Which hotel did you pick?

The "Aerel Toulouse Blagnac Aéroport", right next to the airport. My Easy-Jet flight back is leaving quite early on Sunday morning.

I have also booked flights and hotel now:

Will arrive Friday night and leave again on Tuesday. We will stay at the Hotel de France.

I´ve booked flights and hotel, too.

Arrival: Friday evening

Departure: Sunday Evening

Hotel: Hotel de France

I´ve booked flights and hotel, too.

Arrival: Friday evening

Departure: Sunday early morning

Hotel: Kyriad Toulouse Blagnac Aéroport

I'm in as well, same dates as AFFBerlin.

For anyone interested, I can really recommend EasyJet as the cheapest option to get to TLS, especially on BSL-TLS-BSL.

Great, that you all want to participate!

Please check if you are listed in the table above.

To all others: please don't forget to sign up for our AirlineSim Event in Toulouse :)

Participant list updated.

Airbus needs some information in advance. Please send me following information per email to support@airlinesim.aero:

• last name (and maiden name for married women)
  • first name
  • birthdate
  • place of birth
  • country
  • nationality

Please note:

• Each visitor will be required to present an identity document: ID card or passport for European citizens and passport only for non-European citizens. Driving license is not allowed.
  • No luggage allowed inside the bus to go into the Airbus sites and no left-luggage at the Aeroscopia museum reception desk. 

You can find an access map attached. Please be at the meeting-point at 11 a.m. :)

please count me in as well.

arrival: Friday morning

departure: Tuesday evening

Hotel: tbc

We are so excited about our event in Toulouse... Only one week to go!

Applications are accepted until Tuesday, the 21st of June 2016

See you then :)

Btw, I will also come in Friday evening very late from London Heathrow (23:00hrs or sth lik that), staying at Hotel de France, leaving Sunday morning...see you soon :)