Traffic Demand

I was just wondering, if the passenger traffic demand on new Quimby compared to prior worlds (e.g. the prior Quimby) was adapted? especially in the US I was wondering if traffic flows were changed, or if its just my personal impression... anyone having similar impressions/ thoughts?

brgds, nero

delete please

No, the demand on Quimby is lower than in normal worlds.

do you mean in general terms or during the starting phase - as blog mentions an increasing demand over time?

Yes, as we do with all newly started game worlds, demand increases over time - later, Quimby will have the same demand level as all game worlds (except Riem).

Yes, as we do with all newly started game worlds, demand increases over time - later, Quimby will have the same demand level as all game worlds (except Riem).

ok thank you for this clarification. this makes sense.

and how fast this initial demand grow to same level of other game world?

and how fast this initial demand grow to same level of other game world?

Counter question: What are next week's lottery numbers? ;)

4 25 31 34 37 41, not sure on the "Superzahl".

Counter question: What are next week's lottery numbers? ;)

:lol: but no one knows the lottery number, but AS certainly has the number for my question  <_<

My observation on demand was that demand on the permanent game worlds (i.e. Gatow), towards small (1- and 2-bar) airports is a lot higher than it was on the late Quimby III - where it was still higher than at Quimby IV at the moment. Might therefore still need quite some time.

At the same time, the AGEX is on the way down so maybe those effects counteract each other anyway.