Cannot get international pax from Cairo.

Hello, i started my airline in Cairo "AfricaConnect" about 2 months ago but eventually deleted it and try my luck somewhere else,eventually i came back to Cairo and started again. The problem (then and now) is that i cannot get enough pax to international destinations except JED,AMM,BEY,DAM. The same seems to happen with my competitor, as long as i remember he had tried MCT,ALG etc and and now has only a couple of destinations in Saudi Arabia and AMM. I have tried ALG,TUN,ATH,RHO,CIA,MXP,STN,BVA,KRT,BGW,ADA etc and none worked.

Could you suggest any further destinations to try?

Thanks in advance 

Egypt first. No international flights until you have created your network. Then it should work.

And it can work pretty big from Cairo, actually

network.png

this one is from Idlewild

As stated build up your domestic market first, when you’re running over 1000 flights from your hub, you can start to spread your wings. Remember, connections are king in this game.

Thanks for the response i will try with smaller aircraft

A hint: you don't need excessive luxury to compete with other airlines, just find "your" price in the system and you will be grant (even if it's far below the standard price)

oh, and maybe have a look in the internet from where expats moved to Egypt or the other direction, helps a bit to find new markets, too