Winnipeg Jet wants your money

25473082506_34e216cc8b_o.png

I know you from somewhere. But that's the wrong server...

Yes, you have definitely seen me and my logo somewhere around Quimby already. But what few people know is that I have a small side-business at one of the two former Berlin airports. So welcome to the Gatov version of Winnipeg Jet, which is the forth-biggest airline in the second-largest country on earth.

Forth-biggest is a nice euphemism for "by far smallest" though...

And that's the reason why I'd like to collect some money from my fellow players to close that gap - or at least to attempt it. Growth has been steady in the last weeks, but to accellerate progress, a little bit of extra cash would always help.

What are you going to do with the income?

I will be setting up a testbed for my Quimby airline in terms of operation of the A320neo. The MD-80/90 fleet will be replaced with Toulouse's new wonder-machine and new routes towards the few US and transatlantic airports which are not completely stuffed will be initiated in the process. Isn't she beautiful?

25993718831_eed1e3a908_b.jpg

What can I expect from my investment?

A steady, not very voluntary weekly income every saturday at 10 am (UTC) will be awarded to everyone who signs shares, as well as the good feeling of making a good cause in an otherwise heavily underused and rather infamous ingame feature. And as Gatow is three years old by now, you don't know where to throw all your money to anyway, don't you?

So sign in here - and don't forget to fill in the magic number (23463)...

364.4 percent in 12 hours?

26080029206_7711c56827_o.jpg

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

:)

430% now  :)

It get's to the point where you earn AS$ quicker than you can spend it on more planes!

Get to play with pax/cargo terminals and the stock market then  :lol:

You still only get 40% of the initial IPO value (20% x 2).

In other words, you get 200% of the IPO value, regardless if it is 10,000% oversubscribed.

The new shareholders/bidders will each buy shares at $200, which will then fall down to $100 the moment IPO closes.

I'm well aware of that, but 14.2 million AS$ isn't too bad although that's probably the sum Air Chesse earns in two minutes. :lol:

I'm well aware of that, but 14.2 million AS$ isn't too bad although that's probably the sum Air Chesse earns in two minutes. :lol:

I know you know.

My explanation was meant towards @trebor05

Yeah, I understand how IPO's work, was just 1 of the highest subscriptions i've seen for a while!

I've invested in the IPO so was just going along with the hype in this thread haha  :lol:

As a thank you for generosity, I will name the aircraft which were made possible to acquire due to your financial injection (and a few more, because it wasn't enough due to the subscription limit, actually :lol: ) after the investing players, in order of financial contribution:

- C-AETA (Airbus A321-200 standard enhanced) Ufsatp (as he the largest operator of these that fits pretty well)

- C-AETB (Airbus A321-200 standard enhanced) highscore

- C-AEUM (Airbus A320neo heavy) trebor05

- C-AEUS (Airbus A320neo heavy) Smart_Michi

to be decided - Banff, friendlyxue, haubi, Matth

I will happily pay more, if you name a plane after me, which is bigger than the others ?