This company has already been reported - and what next?

null

now, we spam the msg board with the same four arguments written in a countless number of threads. to make it more enjoyable, we randomly change fond sizes, promise to quit the game for good, demand justice, insult somebody, and sooner rather than later, forget we ever started this thread, so we can - with a clear conscience - start another thread just like that in about four to eight weeks....

I agree with Yukawa. The answers are obvious (and explained hundred times before in hundreds of threads):

If airlines were reported, then AS team will decide what to do.

It is possible that those flights will not be possible to operate in the near future.

I belive in adding a restriction would be the perfect to stop the issue. I proposed an idea to Martin and he also thought it was a good idea, since then I have not heard anything. Who knows maybe some time these issues will be fixed once and for all.

I understand that the reaction by the staff takes way too long for many people. The damage can be very high until the case is checked.

I understand that the reaction by the staff takes way too long for many people. The damage can be very high until the case is checked.

Please don’t forget: this is a game, not reality. There is no real damage, in the end.

Don’t take it too serious, try to enjoy it.

null

Superb....

3 day are out and no post from any Team member? Why did I expected this?

The Peking based company adds more and moore flights between PEK and NAY. And the slots are disappearing....

I can't see if you have written this or not, have you...

1. Reported the airline as you should
  2. Sent a query to support@

(Sorry ignore question 1.... just seen the tittle of the thread ;) )

must be part of the entire "mobbing ulafme"-campaign....

As long as Quimby is not a permanent world I wouldn’t care too much when they don’t answer, but rather invest the time into game development. In November it’s all over, regardless of conspiracy theories or not. On a permanent world it’s a different story. Quimby is nothing more than an experimental platform. And as experiments go it can all go belly up on the next permanent world. If people want to cheat and follow the ways of the devil here on Quimby let them. Maybe by the time they get to the next new world they will be tired of it and all will be back to normal. One should play against your own strategy if you made Quimby your home and not spend sleepless nights wondering why the Team had forsaken you. Like someone else pointed out, it’s only a game. It’s not the magic key or power-up potion to open the gates of heaven. However, feel free to collect the free “Get Out of Jail” card and collect your $200 when you pass start!

Very good comment, yankeeoscarza.

Back to play the game now.

If people want to cheat and follow the ways of the devil here on Quimby let them. Maybe by the time they get to the next new world they will be tired of it and all will be back to normal.

Really? I can’t tell if you’re actually serious or just trolling. Apparently you missed the 500 or so threads about people constantly doing this on permanent game worlds for ages.

null

Not every airport is served in real world. Many airports are served without profit for airlines. If you build and develop simulator, you must respect real world. You must - otherwise it is not a simulation.

This is not a carbon copy of a real world, this is a simulation which tries to show how things would work in a real world given a set of conditions.

It seems you are right, but unfortunately you are not.

1. Quimby is not a permanent world, but I pay the same money for credits like everybody in other worlds. Am I so stupid, that I expect the same level of support and the same level compliance of rules for money I pay?

2. Nowhere is it written, that experimental platform is out of rules. As I wrote, in cases of naming rules they (team) were faster than lightning.

3. It's not only a game. "AirlineSim is the online airline simulation game for pros."  - this is on AirlineSim front page. If you don't know it, find definition of simulation yourself anywhere. It has something to do with the real world. I don't know if it's allowed, but this is from email I sent to one support team member:

Not every airport is served in real world. Many airports are served without profit for airlines. If you build and develop simulator, you must respect real world. You must - otherwise it is not a simulation.

1. I doubt that support is slower than in other worlds.

2. Investigations in possible slot blocking takes longer than checking naming rules.

3. It is a game and nothing else. Strange definition of simulation...

Why are you telling someone from AS team what they "must respect"? Are you in a position to tell anybody here what he must respect and what he must do? Keep calm and stop your annoying threads - there exist already hundreds of other post with the same topic but with more respect for the team than you have.

By the way: asking in a kind way will open the support-door. I never have to wait for 3 days for an answer. Perhaps because I am not a wannabe-cop blaming others for whatsever.

Superb....

3 day are out and no post from any Team member? Why did I expected this?

The Peking based company adds more and more flights between PEK and NAY, even it is reported.  And the slots are disappearing....

Tutorial/1.5/general/Game Rules:

"Players not behaving like this or breaking this or following rules, may be punished by the game administration with game-internal fees up to temporal blockade or even complete elimination within the game."

How long is allowed to break rules without any penalty?

I'm pretty sure team members are smart enough now not to entertain this kind of thread.

<p  class="" style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(119,119,119);">A forum for players to help each other with in-game problems. For official support please e-mail support@airlinesim.aero or use the in-game support link.</p>

From the circling rumors, I heard they intent to penalize the rule breaker a.s.a.p, but since they had their hands tied on more interesting development, the earliest execution date can be scheduled is on Halloween 2016, which is a day before November 1st.  :ph34r:

Just a suggestion, have all your airplanes and flight plan ready, so when the rule-breaker get deleted, you just need to activate the flight plans. 

null

to stick with your line of argumentation and to quote the same source, wikipidia on "simulation":

Key issues in simulation include acquisition of valid source information about the relevant selection of key characteristics and behaviours, the use of simplifying approximations and assumptions within the simulation, and fidelity and validity of the simulation outcomes. Procedures and protocols for model verification and validation are an ongoing field of academic study, refinement, research and development in simulations technology or practice, particularly in the field of computer simulation.

so, I guess it all depends on what the developer prioritises regarding what the key characteristics and bevaviours are and what not while weighting it against what is possible given a set amout of ressources, both human factor and hardware. Since the purpose of a simulation is to depict a system and to show what could happen under certain pre-defined conditions, it is up to the team to set those conditions.

Or in other words, every simulation is being programmed to answer a question. Maybe you ask a different question than the team does.

So you expect one single programmer to accurately replicate the complete global civil aviation industry and now complain that he does not come close enough to your expectations. That's like believing that God has actually created the world in seven days and all on his own. [spoiler] God hasn't. [/spoiler]