Building facilities?

Hi,

I'm a new venture starting up and need help with this. All of my stations don't offer terminals/cargo to be built. I wanted to build a terminal on my hq airport. How would I go about doing so?

http://riem.airlinesim.aero/app/ops/stations/XXX

replace XXX with your hub iata code

click on 'Facilities' tab, on the right there will be 'Construct new building' then select 'Passenger Terminal'

Investing money in terminals is not the best way to start the game...

You don't need to build terminals yourself, you can always use AS terminals. Later in the game (by the time you have billions of AS$ and don't know how to spend the money), building terminals is a way to improve your company image.

Terminals do not improve company image, they only improve handling cost and slightly increase business and first class rating.

Sorry, you are right. Not company image but Terminals is part of "product factors".

Thank you for all the help! One last unrelated question. If I created my airline as a holding, can I create an airline under the holding to offer up for an IPO?

Yes you can, but please remember that while IPO may be a temporary financial boost, you will forever have to pay 15% of your profits as a dividend, and if you cannot pay dividend and one day maybe run short on money on your bank account because maybe you ordered more planes than you should a few days ago, your company will be liquidated without any kind of a rescue loan.

Yes you can, but please remember that while IPO may be a temporary financial boost, you will forever have to pay 15% of your profits as a dividend, and if you cannot pay dividend and one day maybe run short on money on your bank account because maybe you ordered more planes than you should a few days ago, your company will be liquidated without any kind of a rescue loan.

I dont think so. Last week I fell short of money, because of ordering a/c before weekend closing,I was granted a rescue loan.

As far I know they dont provide rescue loan only when an enterprise does not operate any flights.

Well I have seen a huge company go by because it could not pay dividend in one week. Rescue loan for salaries and dividend payments is different. You do not pay dividends if you have negative accounting closing.