Betting Community for Euro 2016

We organized again a free betting community, this time for the upcoming Euro 2016 in France. Besides having fun, you can win some credits (thanks to the AS team!).

All AS players are invited to join the community. To become a member or to get further information, just follow this linkPlease use your account name of AirlineSim, so that we can ban unauthorized players. It's also necessary for the credits you're able to earn! Even members waiting for authorization can start betting immediately.

The prizes are...

250 credits for the first

125 credits for the second

60 credits for the third

The rules are quite simple:

Visibility:

Other players’ bets are only visible after the deadline for placing bets has run out.

Betting mode:

Betting on the exact result.

The result “after penalties” will be applied.

Several players who are level on points in total break the tie by counting the number of wins on matchdays.

Points rules:

Tendency: 2 point

Goal difference: 3 points

Result: 4 points

If your bet is a draw, you get 2 point for tendency or 4 points for exact result.

Bonus Questions:

Fixed points rule for questions wrt the group winners (6x), semifinalists (4x) and the team of highest goal scorer

For each correct answer 5 points

Fixed points rule for question wrt the European champion

For the correct answer 10 points

Bonus questions have to be answered before first match has started.

You can find the rules also on the website of the betting community. Always the rules listed on the betting community are applying (in case I made a mistake here). If any problems occur, please let me know.

The betting community is translated into several languages. If there are any questions, you can use this thread for asking! Have fun and enjoy the Euro!!

Come on, three days left till kick-off!

Can't wait for the UEFA EURO 2016 to start!

It's not yet too late to register!

Did someone nail the Iceland 2 - England 1 result?

Not 2:1 but 1:0... :-)

As if we've left Europe twice in one week.

Not 2:1 but 1:0... :-)

It actually was 2:1. For a country with a population which is under 250,000 and with the capital looking like a village (I have flown over it in a helicopter). Though I think the reason of the victory is the Swedish coach Lars Lagerbäck who has never lost to England ;).

It was 2:1 but I was saying that I bet 1:0. As the only one of the AS betting community. :D

The winner is...

...Ferias! Congratulations!

Followed by me  :ph34r:  and DasDing2 with a last minute catch up.

The credits have already been booked to the winners’ accounts.