Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationAachen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Posted 17.05.2017 - 11:23

The election's not been done yet buddy

lol.

Reminds me, when are the next elections for the UAB? The last ones I completely missed out on... :D

+++ 4U + A319-100 +++
+++ AA + 757-200 - 777-200ER +++
+++ AB + A319-100 - 737-700 - 737-800 +++
+++ DE + A320-200 - 757-300 +++
+++ EK + A380-800 - 777-300ER +++
+++ LH + 737-300 +++
+++ LT + A321-200 - A330-300 +++ (RIP)
+++ QR + A320-200 - A321-200 - A330-200 - 787-8 +++

+++ XQ + 737-800 +++
+++ YP + A320-200 - A321-200 +++ (RIP)

#24 wmcparla

wmcparla

Pilot in Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 28.05.2017 - 19:05

Seems previous terms were until May 2017?>?

#25 CBE

CBE

Senior Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1785 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 28.05.2017 - 21:39

This post is neither on behalf of my UAB or of Team memberships it´s on behalf of myself:

The UAB is since we implemented the slot blocking rules more or less dormant (not dead). According to our Code of Conduct (written and approved by UAB on order by martin) our purpose is:

"We are a group of AirlineSim (AS) players elected by the players to advise the AirlineSim Team (AST) on any matter that they require assistance. This will generally fall within the realms of, but is not limited to, Rule Breaches, Marginal Cheating Cases and Revising Rules."

When I joined the UAB exactly a year ago we where often used by the AS team to make judgements in cases as the rules at the time where very unclear and the UAB where much needed to clarify. We handled cheating cases and decided punishments for players. Afterwards we where tasked with writing a brand new set of rules to clarify what support should judge from, this is what we did all of last year. Now as Support have some clear guidelines to work from we are rarely needed to assist in cases (which takes a couple of weeks when we do). Since this February the most active of us have been promoted to team and except for me who have chosen a more backstage role working with Aircraft Data Team the other team members from UAB are moderators. We are still tasked with deciding factors such as the slot blocking patches where we decided the limits but not the system. If we are called upon we will scramble but for the moment being with a well functioning team which follow our decided guidelines, we are without use in player conflicts at the moment and we have not be tasked with implementing more rules for the time being. I look forwards for a coming election and thank all my voters.

User Advisory Board Member, Manager of Unity Skies Alliance on Stapleton and SKYTRAX Elite. Called ChristianPalsson ingame and Christian Pålsson since birth.

#26 viennabert

viennabert

Flight Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationAustria, 1 hour from Vienna

Posted 20.06.2017 - 15:16

This post is neither on behalf of my UAB or of Team memberships it´s on behalf of myself:

The UAB is since we implemented the slot blocking rules more or less dormant (not dead). According to our Code of Conduct (written and approved by UAB on order by martin) our purpose is:

"We are a group of AirlineSim (AS) players elected by the players to advise the AirlineSim Team (AST) on any matter that they require assistance. This will generally fall within the realms of, but is not limited to, Rule Breaches, Marginal Cheating Cases and Revising Rules."

When I joined the UAB exactly a year ago we where often used by the AS team to make judgements in cases as the rules at the time where very unclear and the UAB where much needed to clarify. We handled cheating cases and decided punishments for players. Afterwards we where tasked with writing a brand new set of rules to clarify what support should judge from, this is what we did all of last year. Now as Support have some clear guidelines to work from we are rarely needed to assist in cases (which takes a couple of weeks when we do). Since this February the most active of us have been promoted to team and except for me who have chosen a more backstage role working with Aircraft Data Team the other team members from UAB are moderators. We are still tasked with deciding factors such as the slot blocking patches where we decided the limits but not the system. If we are called upon we will scramble but for the moment being with a well functioning team which follow our decided guidelines, we are without use in player conflicts at the moment and we have not be tasked with implementing more rules for the time being. I look forwards for a coming election and thank all my voters.

thank you for the explanation cbe

but the initial question remained unanswered: when will the next election be?

or does your explanation mean that you dont foresee the election of a new uab in the near future as there is no real demand for a uab?

Qualis autem homo ipse esset, talem esse eius orationem

Viennabert = Imperatornero

Black Hole Global on Aspern

Former Link World on Pearls

Former Link World on Kaitak

#27 rubiohiguey2000

rubiohiguey2000

Fleet Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4014 posts

Posted 20.06.2017 - 15:59

The new elections will be when AS team determines to be the appropriate time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users