Leipzig 2016: AirlineSim Convention

Time and place have already been announced, but we've now finalized the planning of our 2016 AirlineSim Convention:

It will take place on September 24th (and 23rd) in Leipzig, Germany.

You can find all the details on our special event page: http://www.airlinesim.aero/events/2016/LEJ

To sign up, add a post on this thread or contact our support team. Please let us know on which days you will participate and when/how you arrive/depart (optional) and in which hotel you plan to stay (optional).

Participants

[table]

[tr][th]Persons[/th][th]Arrival[/th][th]Departure[/th][th]Persons[/th][th]Hotel[/th][/tr]

[tr][td]AFFBerlin[/td][td]Friday[/td][td]Sunday[/td][td]1[/td][td]Victor's[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]au_di[/td][td]Friday (train)[/td][td]Sunday (train)[/td][td]1[/td][td]-[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]derjendja[/td][td]Friday (car)[/td][td]Saturday (car)[/td][td]1[/td][td]Globana Airport Hotel[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]fklotz[/td][td]Friday (EZY4127)[/td][td]Sunday (EZY4128)[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Highlander222[/td][td]Friday (car)[/td][td]Saturday (car)[/td][td]1[/td][td]Ramada[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]highscore[/td][td]Saturday[/td][td]Sunday[/td][td]1[/td][td]Victor's[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]jgoetze[/td][td]Friday[/td][td]Saturday[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Loup[/td][td]Friday (car)[/td][td]Sunday (car)[/td][td]1+1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]marion[/td][td]Friday[/td][td]Sunday[/td][td]1[/td][td]Victor's[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]martin[/td][td]Friday (car)[/td][td]Sunday (car)[/td][td]1[/td][td]Victor's[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]MaxKalina[/td][td]Friday (train)[/td][td]Sunday[/td][td]1[/td][td]Radisson Blu[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]MDEA[/td][td]Friday[/td][td]Saturday[/td][td]1[/td][td]-[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]newworld78[/td][td]Saturday[/td][td]Saturday[/td][td]1[/td][td]-[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]pugnacity[/td][td]Friday[/td][td]Saturday[/td][td]1[/td][td]Victor's[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]quotenbiber[/td][td]Friday[/td][td]Saturday[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]RealMuhko[/td][td]Friday (LH158)[/td][td]Sunday (LH165)[/td][td]1[/td][td]Ramada[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]RENELINE[/td][td]Saturday[/td][td]Saturday[/td][td]1[/td][td]-[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Skyguy92[/td][td]Friday (car)[/td][td]Sunday (car)[/td][td]1(+1)[/td][td]Novum Hotel Aviva Leipzig[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Spezialist[/td][td]Friday (car)[/td][td]Sunday (car)[/td][td]1[/td][td]Victor's[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]vkharlamov[/td][td]Friday[/td][td]Saturday[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]wolpertinger[/td][td]Friday (car)[/td][td]Sunday (car)[/td][td]1[/td][td]Victor's[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]XRunner[/td][td]Friday (train)[/td][td]Monday (train)[/td][td]1[/td][td]Hotel Adler[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Yoko[/td][td]Friday (car)[/td][td]Sunday (car)[/td][td]1[/td][td]Victor's[/td][/tr]

[/table]

As I live in LEJ I’ll attend Saturday… 1 person.

I live near CGN, will attend with alone or with 1 extra person. Likely to stay in a hotel. Friday and Sunday 

Good timing guys!

I will be in Dusseldorf on business trip till late Wednesday, Thursday I am at our corporate office in Berlin, so I am definetly joining both Friday and Saturday! I will take care about my hotel myself. And potentially +1 (German colleague) with me at least for Friday. Will confirm later next week.

BR, Vladimir

Hello!

I would like to participate in this fantastic event!

Persons: 1 (me)

Name: Martin Brandt

Arrival: Friday 1415 (With LH158)

Departure: Sunday 1845 (With LH165)

Hotel: Ramada

Thank you and see you in LEJ  :)

Hello,

I will come to Leipzig

Persons: 1

Name: Mario Atzara

Arrival: Friday

Departure: Sunday

Hotel: Ramada

Tahnk you and greetings from Remscheid

I'm living in LEJ aswell and would really like to visit the dhl-hub on friday.

What a great idea! I would love to be there.

Could you put me down for friday and a plus one?

We will take care of the rest ourselves.

Thanks!!

My name: Adri Reijnhoudt plus one guest

Arrival        Friday      KL 1809

Departure  Sunday    KL 1810

Hotel IBIS

Wow, we are excited about your great interest in taking part in our Convention. :)

Unfortunately the number of participants for Friday ist limited by DHL to 15 people. We will give those people priority who will join us on both days of our event. Everyone who has already firmly booked a hotel and/or his/her arrival will be placed higher on the waiting list. Please only sign up when you are really planning to come.

We will go over all sign-ups we have received so far here on the forums as well as through other channels and compile a waiting list

I'll also join, most likely from friday to sunday ... 

Wow, we are excited about your great interest in taking part in our Convention. :)

Unfortunately the number of participants for Friday ist limited by DHL to 15 people. We will give those people priority who will join us on both days of our event. Everyone who has already firmly booked a hotel and/or his/her arrival will be placed higher on the waiting list. Please only sign up when you are really planning to come.

We will go over all sign-ups we have received so far here on the forums as well as through other channels and compile a waiting list

If me and my friend join both days will we still be able to join in for the weekend? 

We are flying in from Amsterdam and would really like to be there with you guys

Hello,

I will also come to Leipzig. Arrival on Friday after work. Return then Sunday. Hotel room I share with Johannes as usual. Named later. Please note the second page of the german Task, too.

best regards

André

All participants on the waiting list for DHL were contacted via email.

For Saturday evening we made a reservation in Auerbachs Keller.
Please let me know, should you not wish to participate this part of our program.

See you in Leipzig!

Hi there!

Can I still participate on Friday visit to DHL and Saturday meeting?

Thanks!

Max

Hi there!

Can I still participate on Friday visit to DHL and Saturday meeting?

Thanks!

Max

Sorry guys, your silence means that there is no possibility to participate? :(

Saturday won't be a problem, but I believe all spots on the list for the DHL tour are already taken - Marion might have more information on that.

Registrations for our Convention on Saturday, the 24th of September are still possible. 

Looking forward to seeing everyone of you in Leipzig :)

Unfortunately I can not come to Leipzig

Before I cancel my hotel room, there is the possibility to take my reservation. I have a double room from Friday to Sunday at the Ramada Hotel City Center.

Price is EUR 58,00 per night incl. Breakfast (special price / Ramadastaffrate)

Who has interest please contact me by Wednesday or I cancel the room.

mario.atzara@googlemail.com

Ich kann leider nicht nach Leipzig kommen

Bevor ich mein Hotelzimmer storniere, besteht die möglichkeit meine Reservierung zu übernehmen. Ich habe ein Doppelzimmer von Freitag bis Sonntag im Ramada Hotel City Center.

Preis ist EUR 58,00 pro Nacht inkl. Frühstück (Sonderpreis / Ramadastaffrate)

Wer interesse hat bitte bei mir melden bis Mittwoch sonst storniere ich das Zimmer.

mario.atzara@googlemail.com

I am coming to the event, I am arriving at Friday by car and Leaving on Saturday by car to Leipzig airport. I am staying in the  Hotel: Ramada