The Riem Herald - 1st Edition - June 2016

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, 

Introducing, The Riem Herald, 1st Edition - June 2016, your ultimate news source in Riem. It's in the news or it's not happening, don't play in advance game without reading this! Presented to you by AS News Network (ANN), franchise opportunity available. Feature stories and advertising are most welcome. Contact us for more information.

TRH_16_01_page_001.jpg TRH_16_01_page_002.jpg

Hmm... are we suppose to be able to read the articles, or just look at the pictures?

while the display could be a little better regarding size and thus readability, but I really like the idea and the initiative taken. way to go to bring back some friendly but competitve "role play".

Hmm... are we suppose to be able to read the articles, or just look at the pictures?

well, you suppose to look at the picture and imagine the text lol..

while the display could be a little better regarding size and thus readability, but I really like the idea and the initiative taken. way to go to bring back some friendly but competitve "role play".

thanks for your input, this is definitely a trial edition, I will try re-publish this using higher image size and better color palette when time permit. 

It's a great idea rpandugita, well done! I might send you a press release if I can think of anything newsworthy to write about.

I like your photo of the UAB - but I cannot find myself there. And I strongly recommend that I have not to sing the AS-anthem... :)

I am not playing on Riem but I will have a look into your news from time to time. Hope that you will continue on a regular basis. If you need assistance, let me know.

I like your photo of the UAB - but I cannot find myself there. And I strongly recommend that I have not to sing the AS-anthem... :)

I am not playing on Riem but I will have a look into your news from time to time. Hope that you will continue on a regular basis. If you need assistance, let me know.

Highscore every help is needed in fact RIEM HERALD is the pilot for all as world’s heralds our goal is to have weekly posts for each server! So help is most welcome and sure we have some UAB related interest on news please PM me so we can talk about Herald Ideas!

Best Regards

Bruno Cavalini

ANN/Riem Herald CEO