best start

should i start my own terminal?

At first, no. AS handling always provides a positive terminal rating for your flights, and the opportunity cost over getting more planes is far too high.

by any chance would an alliance or an interlining get me more customers? plus should i activate schedule immidiatley or 3 days delay?

Interlining helps to sell more seats, but you have to hire more network planners depending on how big your interline partner is. As for an alliance, that’s up to you, there’s no tangible benefit within the game like you’d see with a real-world alliance (such as linked frequent flyer programs, brand recognition, or lounges). However, some alliances have exclusive interlining policies between members, but you’ll still have to used the existing interline agreement process - the agreements don’t automatically sign themselves.

Immediate or delayed activation of a schedule is a bit of a toss up. I generally choose delayed activation so I can see how a new route is selling, and immediate for existing routes where I’m adding frequencies. It’s a judgement call, if you notice that all of your competitors flights on a certain route are full, then you shouldn’t have a problem activating immediately. When modifying an existing schedule, you should delay activation to prevent conflicts with existing flights. The delay gives you a chance to see whether you made the right choice in cabin configuration and plane size.

i hope im not anoying you with all these questions but what is one step bigger than Q400A with seating?

Best Choice after the Q400A will be to switch to small Jets like the CRJ and EMB Series. There you have the benefit of upgrading or downsizing according your demand and using only one maintanance Category.

would starting with 1 A318 Light (leased) be a good decision?

No, because you will not have a lot of connecting flights.

would starting with 1 A318 Light (leased) be a good decision?

I find regional aircraft to be the best start. the Q400 works well

do i activate schedule immidiatley or 3-days delay??

It depends on the location of your individual aircraft from your base. Ferry-flights can take many hours and the -3-day delay allows you to transfer your airplane to your selected airport without canceling booked flights.

my flights are getting full booked with loss of -124% what should i do?

Look at the factors which result in this negative margin. This will enable your to adjust your business. Your are using Q400s? This type should allow you to reach profitability rather fast.

my flights are getting full booked with loss of -124% what should i do?

Check your route prices, and those of your competitors, trying playing around with raising the price. Just dont go too high.

I like to have the 3 day delay, this allows me to move the aircraft to the right airport in time for the first flight and lets you see how the bookings go.

That depends :) A jet is usualy transfered quickly. And it doesn't take a lot of pax to cover the operational costs of a flight. So most of the time it's better to start flying immediately. I see the 3-days-delay more as tool for flight plan changes, so that the booked flights can be worked off before the change.

thank you all guys im finally starting off very well

thank you all guys im finally starting off very well

no problem glad things are working out!!!

umm. another problem came up, now i started off well with nice profits but now the salaries and leasing costs have been deducted i lost more than i profited from them... how can that be fixed... my rating went from AA to BBB

but now the salaries and leasing costs have been deducted i lost more than i profited from them...

You mean per flight? Such costs are paid per week but there are included in the cost-sheet per flight. Is your aircraft well-used? I tend to schedule my aircraft in an extreme way to maximize daily utilization but this really depends on your strategy. I have a few more modern aircraft like the A321 and these aircraft are expensive for me and they need to make money with high utilization on the routes scheduled.

Is your aircraft appropriately configured to generate enough income? I always play with different configurations (be aware that this can be costly!) and Iv´e found my configurations which serve rather well. For example it was really difficult to find my optimized A321-configuration until the current one with 182 seats showed good acceptance.

how can that be fixed...

Try to adjust your cost-structure. Look at possible reasons for this gap.

my rating went from AA to BBB

As long as you know the reasons for your rating, there is no problem at all IMO. It is important to ensure enough cash-flow to generate enough money to cover costs and/or to make profits. You have tools to predict your upcoming fees/leases/payments that need to be made. I think that you don´t have high loans etc. So, no problem.

Just one example: my ratings are currently bad but "I know the reasons" and my faults: I invested heavily to re-structure my companies and I invested heavily in new seats. I paid all loans yesterday to make my main airline free of loans. These changes result in major changes and high costs in the interest of optimized revenues during the remaiing week. I also adjust my fleet and this also involves much money. OK, I tend to play poker (hey, it is a game ;) ) and sometimes walk along an edge.

Feel free to make your own "experiments" while at the same time you should discover routes which are cash-cows. Make sure that such routes are well-served by your airline. You can carefully increase frequencies. Other people would probably add a larger aircraft to replace the smaller one. It depends on your views but make sure that these routes are "yours" and guarantee money. Ensure that you have enough income and you can make your own small experiments as long as you know that your cash-flow is good enough to cover costs in case of failure.

Good luck!

umm. another problem came up, now i started off well with nice profits but now the salaries and leasing costs have been deducted i lost more than i profited from them... how can that be fixed... my rating went from AA to BBB

Check to see the salaries that you pay your staff vs the national average. See if there is room to lower. Your staff wont strike but if you lower their wages too much it will have an over all effect on your airlines image. You can also look at your routes. All your routes that are at 100% you can always charge a little more for a seat than your competition. This works well with smaller aircraft. So your planes will fill up, and you can make good money. Watch your routes, I check all routes every few days to make sure nothing has changed. Never fly a route that is a money lose just because you like the route. Let routes go for a week or so. If its losing a lot of money drop it. You can always come back to it. If its only losing a few hundred dollars, play with the faires and see if you can make it profitable. 

As MD-80 said, so long as you know why your rating is where it is its not too much of a big deal. Not right now. When you start taking out loans or buying aircraft on credit then it plays a huge factor with interest. Right now I am operating with a "B" rating. I am taking steps to fix the issue.

Make sure that by the end of the week you have enough to cover the weekly costs. If you dont have enough money for the weekly costs two weeks in a row...your airline fails. Its important to keep in mind that the first week is normally a week of losing money.

If you are using an aircraft such as the Q400, dont put in an IFE. There is no point. For my Q400 I find that the basic seats for economy and business class works fine. Not to mention it allows me to put in more seats, which means more paying customers. It also costs less to buy the seats.  Also check your onboard service. No point having the best of everything, not yet at least. Go for the basics, spend your money wisely.