Connections not showing in ORS

Hello, I play in Bleriot as Andina Airlines based on VVI. However, currently I am expanding my network from LPB. I have an issue where I see the connections for my flights from BOG, MDE, CLO, PTY, UIO, GYE, LIM to LPB and then from LPB to EZE, AEP, BSB, GRU, GIG, SCL. However when I look at the routes BOG - LPB - SCL in the ORS those flight are not listed. The main issue is with the connections to SCL from all those airpots. The only connection showing is MDE - LPB - SCL, all other are not showing or have the weirdest connections instead. For example if I search LIM - SCL, BOG - SCL, CLO - SCL or PTY - SCL, it will show the direct flights if any, other connections with other airlines but it will not show any of those connecting through LPB. Even weirder is that for CLO - SCL, it shows the following connection: CLO - LPB, LPB - EZE, EZE - SCL. So it can’t be a travel duration issue, since those connections are longer that just CLO - LPB - SCL. The same happens for BOG, PTY, UIO, and even LIM - SCL, it will show the option of LIM - EZE - SCL instead. The connecting time in LPB is 45 min and all flights have at least 50 min between them. But MDE - LPB - SCL showing up is proof that the other should work as well. I don’t know what could be the issue here. Hopefully someone can assist me with this. Thanks in advance!

1 Like